The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > Heavy Haulers

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2015, 07:45 PM   #11
68gmcdually

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
How close to Carlisle, a little over an hour, like 1 hr 15 minutes. I will be there with a spot. It would be cool to have you guys over to my place, if that could happen. I Met Mario, his wife, and two boys last year. Added a Hot wheels Chevy truck to each of their collects . I felt so bad I couldn't have been of more assistance with his pinion angle issues. I admire him for taking on a such a trip with family. It's the type of thing I did with mine.
I've been meaning to call Mario about that Suburban rear a/c set-up John had that he wanted. I told John he wanted it but he didn't want to deal with shipping. I was considering "brokering" the deal (for John's price) by buying it and taking care of the shipping. I'll make sure John brings it to the show. Would you let Mario know?
Hey, sorry I missed this earlier, that would be great, Mario got the rear a/c, and I believe it was from that gentleman, I have a shipping Addy in Lewiston NY and had it brought into the country that way. The Suburban is getting some rear end work this week as it still isn't right. Hopefully she'll be smooth sailing for this trip, we are bringing our 68 as well, we'll be crowded though compared to them.

Hope that the weather was with you for this weekend for the show.
Posted via Mobile Device
68gmcdually is offline   Reply With Quote