The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
invicta455

AZ Pro Performance

these guys and gals are top notch
invicta455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:57 AM   #2
greystoke

Re: AZ Pro Performance

I second that, they took great care of me!!!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=305629
greystoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #3
68basket

3rd, have spent many thousands with them and been happy every time.
68basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:34 PM   #4
midnight rambler

4th always treated me good
midnight rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 07:03 PM   #5
timeless_kris

Thumbs down Re: AZ Pro Performance

Not the greatest experience for myself. Ordered their pro2 air management w/ e-level amongst other things last week and they made a mistake with paypal and charged me Canadian dollar value instead of us dollar (People make mistakes, no big deal. Find it weird though because I'm sure I'm not their first Canadian customer.) It has since been rectified and the proper amount of money has been charged however I have not received any updates after being told I would be contacted and it would ship Friday. Nothing today as well (no payment confirmation e-mail, call, shipping notice or anything) so I called and was told it should ship by tomorrow at the latest. Everything on my order is apparently in stock as well. If I don't hear back by the end of the day tomorrow I will likely cancel the order. Reasons like this were why I avoided thorbros after reading reviews and went with these guys in the first place. So far not impressed.

Last edited by timeless_kris; 03-21-2016 at 07:19 PM.
timeless_kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 11:31 PM   #6
BigMike

Hmm. I have ordered several items from them as well. My Pro2 E-level kit got here super fast as well as all the other items I've ever ordered, VHX gauges, Boyd's tank, etc.... I'd give them a chance. I do know some of the other vendors won't ship up North because of the hassle so maybe they haven't sold much to Canada. It's not as easy to weigh & pay like the US.
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:34 AM   #7
timeless_kris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Hmm. I have ordered several items from them as well. My Pro2 E-level kit got here super fast as well as all the other items I've ever ordered, VHX gauges, Boyd's tank, etc.... I'd give them a chance. I do know some of the other vendors won't ship up North because of the hassle so maybe they haven't sold much to Canada. It's not as easy to weigh & pay like the US.
I have a PMB in Calais, Maine where I have stuff shipped to and pick it up so I can save on duty and shipping, and is also usually easier for the shipper. I will disclaim that Travis had nothing to do with this particular situation, it was one of his employees. Not the worst experience of my life, however when someone tells me that they will do something I usually hold them to their word. He couldn't even send me an invoice after telling me he would do so within minutes. Luckily last night when I called ready to cancel and go somewhere else Travis answered (had gotten back from travelling to NorCal) and seemed to have everything sorted out. I even got tracking info. Just a shame I guess, that the owner can't leave for a week and have everything roll smoothly. Had I been told in the first place that nothing would happen until Travis' return I would have been alright with that. Not the customer service I was expecting, that's for sure.
timeless_kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:49 PM   #8
Pro Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless_kris View Post
I have a PMB in Calais, Maine where I have stuff shipped to and pick it up so I can save on duty and shipping, and is also usually easier for the shipper. I will disclaim that Travis had nothing to do with this particular situation, it was one of his employees. Not the worst experience of my life, however when someone tells me that they will do something I usually hold them to their word. He couldn't even send me an invoice after telling me he would do so within minutes. Luckily last night when I called ready to cancel and go somewhere else Travis answered (had gotten back from travelling to NorCal) and seemed to have everything sorted out. I even got tracking info. Just a shame I guess, that the owner can't leave for a week and have everything roll smoothly. Had I been told in the first place that nothing would happen until Travis' return I would have been alright with that. Not the customer service I was expecting, that's for sure.
Kris,

I am a little late to the party here, and thank you for posting your feedback. We welcome feedback whether good or bad, and are always looking to improve where it's needed. I agree that things got dis-organized on your order while I was out, and we weren't on our A-game. We always strive to be, but sometimes we do fall short. I hope this last order has not made you lose faith with ordering from us again. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me. We do appreciate the business and support.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Travis
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:49 PM   #9
Pro Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by invicta455 View Post
these guys and gals are top notch
Quote:
Originally Posted by greystoke View Post
I second that, they took great care of me!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68basket View Post
3rd, have spent many thousands with them and been happy every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
4th always treated me good
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Thanks guys!
Old 04-30-2016, 12:48 AM   #10
timeless_kris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Performance View Post
Kris,

I am a little late to the party here, and thank you for posting your feedback. We welcome feedback whether good or bad, and are always looking to improve where it's needed. I agree that things got dis-organized on your order while I was out, and we weren't on our A-game. We always strive to be, but sometimes we do fall short. I hope this last order has not made you lose faith with ordering from us again. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me. We do appreciate the business and support.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Travis
No worries, I will admit that every time I've contacted you since then, you've been quick to reply and very informative. I can see where you've earned your reputation for great customer service. I would definitely order from you guys again in the future.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:46 PM   #11
boostedc10

Ordered my Accuair kit and my Intro wheels from Travis, no issues at all and their customer service and knowledge of our trucks was top notch! Planning to get my DD VHX from them this week too!

Instagram: DRVFSTR

Current Project: Beatrix - 1967 SWB LQ4/78mm Turbo/4L80e/ on bags

Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=634691
boostedc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 12:03 AM   #12
bhahn70

Ordered a tank and spoke with them over the phone really nice and helpful people.
bhahn70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #13
The Rocknrod

Can you guys get parts from Boyd Welding?
http://www.fueltankparts.com/2-90-deg-fill-pipe.html
2" 90 DEG Fill Pipe
The Rocknrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #14
Pro Performance

Sure can, and can get their full product line. We can get that and just dont have it on our site. Runs same pricing, and maybe $12 to ship.
Old 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM   #15
Chris04

I’ve done several ls swaps and ordered all my parts from here, Travis and Nick are very knowledgeable and great to deal with hands down! And great prices! Can’t say enough about these guys!