The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
dwoods

Inline Tube

Before I placed an order, I noticed that it was basically a split decision with Inline Tube- some had a bad experience – others did not. I contacted a couple other companies selling the same/similar stuff, but they did not carry stainless steel parking brake kits - so I decided to go with Inline tube-BIG MISTAKE!
I ordered a stainless brake line set, stainless parking brake set and a frame-rail clip set. Box arrived with wrong parking brake set. In reviewing the invoice, the sales Rep Chuck, made a mistake on the invoice – he wrote ½ ton for the parking brake set - ¾ ton for the brake lines.
After several calls, e-mails and forwarding pictures - I was asked to ship them back for exchange. I enclosed a letter in my return shipment outlining the problems and asked them to contact me & confirm receipt. Many days past with no return call or communication. After countless calls , I was told by Jake that they do not have them and he asked me to send my old parking brake set so they could make/match it.
Here is a brief outline of my ordering experience ;
• Brake lines did not come with the correct factory wrapping on the axel lines as promised.
• I had 2 out of pocket shipping costs to FedEx. In addition to the costs, I had to drive to another town twice to ship - no FedEx in my town- no reimbursements even though it was clearly their mistake.
• The clip set was one red double clip short, I asked several times for it to be included in the return shipment… they did send a clip, but it was not the right one. Clip set is a rip-off even if complete.
• Second parking brake set that arrived is not stainless steel – plain steel and not the quality I expected plus the set did not include anything but the cables – no hardware. I was promised that it came with new everything - guides, seals to backing plate, equalizer … set arrived with nothing but 3 plain steel cables…they probably do not even have stainless sets.
• Terrible customer service!
• From start to finish – this B.S. took a month in transition.
After countless calls ,and emails – I finally waved the white flag and will not waste any more of my time with them… If they were closer, I would be taking a road trip… but I would have to drive way too far and I’m not spending any more time or money or energy in their direction.
This was a $500 dollar mistake that I’m done trying to rectify and I’ve just chocked it up as a loss.
This was a huge mistake / the worst transaction I’ve ever had in 50 years! I have no idea how any business like this can still be operating.
dwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
steelhorse

Re: Inline Tube

Wow. Thanks for the warning.
steelhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
KMC3420

I used the right stuff detailing. You have to place the order online, which I did. The first set of rear axle lines I ordered were, per there website: '71 - '72 1/2 Ton, Short Box, 12 Bolt - Rear Axle Brake Lines, which I thought bingo those are it and pulled the trigger. Once i got them they were incorrect and they sent a catalog with the lines and I looked up what I ordered and the catalog states for leaf spring only beside the lines I ordered, but nowhere on the website does it say leaf spring only. I ordered a second set, correct this time, description per their website: '72 Chevy 1/2 Ton, Coil Spring, 2 Pcs. At the time I was having Stainless brake hoses for the front and the rear made, the rear was the one with the "T" splitter. I wanted to make sure the axle lines would thread into the splitter so I called the right stuff and they said that the fittings that go into the splitter are 3/8 and not 7/16, but upon getting the rear axle lines, guess what, 7/16 fittings, so I now have to order a new brake hose that runs from the frame to the axle. I completely understand your frustration. I guess that is why a lot of guys bend their own lines.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #4
truckdude239

wow that sucks i've used them several times but only bought the normall steel lines not had an issue yet

1971 Chevy c-10 under going a 4.8l LSx swap

Build Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=421305

2007 Honda Accord my daily 145kmiles
2002 Honda Accord 4 door With 330k(sisters car)
2005 toyota Avalon 228k( brothers car)
2002 Sububran 5.3 245k
2000 Tahoe 5.3l 378

General manager for Marco's Carwash & lube
truckdude239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #5
mcbassin
Still Learning

I got what I ordered from them but my biggest complaint was no instruction sheet or at least a diagram showing where the lines go. I spent hours trying to get everything where it needed to go.
My frame didn't have any lines on it and I put disc brake style on a non disk frame. So it wasn't like I could look at the old routing.....

Sorry you had such a bad experience.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #6
StingRay

I just got a set of lines for the rear axle on my 92. I'm upgrading to a 14 bolt and wanted new lines when I put it on. I had originally ordered the lines that are on the truck from them and had no problems. I placed a call to them and they said send pics so I did from 4 different angles on each line and included a tape measure in the pic for reference. I don't get Fed EX delivery where I live so I said to mail them. They charged 50 bucks Fed Ex and the postage was only 13 bucks. The best part was the lines were not correct. They were a lot different from the lengths on the photo's. I called them up and they said to send pics of the new and old side by side. 3 weeks go by and I don't hear a thing then in the mail a new set shows up and they are correct. They didn't ask for the wrong ones back and they paid the shipping. I think communication could have been better as it would be nice to have known new lines were in transit but overall I'm very happy. Anybody can make make a mistake but it's what they do about it that speaks to the character of the individual or the organization. I know that for myself trying to source lines and park brake cables can be a nightmare. There were so many variations of parts used on vehicles that trying to get the exact same part can be very difficlult. Even locally at a very good parts store I had to try 3 different sets of park brake cables before I got the correct ones.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
vectorit
What?

Your story is practically word for word if I were to describe my experience with this company almost 5 years ago, I can see now that they still continue to be a company that cares less about it's image and the happiness of their customers.
vectorit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #8
GASoline71
"I ain't nobody, dork."

That's too bad... I ordered a complete SS brake line kit and clip kit for my 1972 GMC 1500 SC. It came with all the lines and clips I needed. The install wasn't too bad, and all the lines had the correct ends. There was no instruction sheet, which really wasn't needed as you match the old lines with the new lines and install them. There was some slight bending and tweaking involved, but that's to be expected with an aftermarket line kit.

My experience with Inline Tube was great, and I'd definately order from them again. Sorry to hear yours was not.

Gary

My 1972 GMC 1500 Super Custom (Creeping Death) "long term" build thread.

The Rebuild of Creeping Death after the wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
I would never rebuild a 305.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreetC-10 View Post
I love using vacuum gauges as part of the carb tuning process. I hook the gauge to the inside of my garbage can and leave it there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv D View Post
Remember Murphys 2nd law of mechanical relationships... "OPPOSING COMPONENTS ATTEMPTING TO OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE, AT THE SAME TIME, GENERALLY END UP OCCUPYING ADJOINING SPACE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OIL PAN"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy0 View Post
Its cheaper to listen to advice given when you ask for help than it is to ignore everyone and wait for carnage.
GASoline71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
Lee H

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASoline71 View Post
That's too bad... I ordered a complete SS brake line kit and clip kit for my 1972 GMC 1500 SC. It came with all the lines and clips I needed. The install wasn't too bad, and all the lines had the correct ends. There was no instruction sheet, which really wasn't needed as you match the old lines with the new lines and install them. There was some slight bending and tweaking involved, but that's to be expected with an aftermarket line kit.

My experience with Inline Tube was great, and I'd definately order from them again. Sorry to hear yours was not.

Gary
Same here, sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Lee

1965 Corvette roadster, 44K miles, 327/365 SHP, 4 speed, side exhaust, knockoffs, teak, second owner (bought in 1970), Have ALL numbers matching components.

My frame off restoration thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=556703
Lee H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #10
southern parts

I`ve ordered and used 3 or 4 sets of brake lines from them. never had a problem.
southern parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #11
myyamr7

I'm with the majority here, never again will I use them, once was enough! I ordered the full stainless set for my 71 c10, the kit said ALL lines from the master to the caliper included.
After waiting 5 weeks for this to show up, I find out that was false , because the rubber lines were not included.
When questioned on the phone, they said they didn't even sell the rubber lines. When looking on their website, the rubber lines were available for purchase at the time.
I went to install the kit, and as mentioned above, no directions so it was a pain to get it sorted. With a little bending here and there, the kit fit OK until i got to the rear axle. The axle lines were totally wrong, not even close to stock as advertised. The set they gave me had the rubber line connection on top of the center section of the rear end, my 71 has the tab welded off to the side on one of the axle tubes.
After calling, they said someone must have changed the rear end in my truck and the lines they sent me, were correct for my truck. I took a picture of my original set up and posted here only for the fine members to confirm, that mine was in fact correct and original. When I called them back, all i got was a sorry, that's the part, nothing we can do. Rather than deal with their incompetence, I took my stock rubber line and went to the parts store to try and match up a longer one that would reach the center of the housing.
myyamr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:04 PM   #12
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

I sell in-line tube brake lines and have used them myself also. I have found that they can be hit or miss on their lines and cables. It is there standard responce if their lines are wrong for you to send pictures. A total waste of time. I have taken pictures of their lines next to originals, I have taken pictures of their lines installed in a truck and always it comes to, there is a problem with my original lines. The main line that runs to the rear end was 11" too short!! They told me that someone had to have changed it. Changed it and made it 11" longer so it would fit? Give me a break!! However if I send them their lines back and the lines from the truck that I am working on they would be more than happy to make new ones that match the old ones. My question at that point is why the heck do you want pictures then? Answer, So we can show their techs to determain if their lines are wrong.... Well the techs are never wrong (according to them). I have had the same experiences with their parking brake cabels. I always wind up sending originals even if I give them the dementions!! I remember arguing with them 6 months on a set of 68 GMC short bed brake lines. Sent pictures, time and time again. From every whitch way you can think of, with and without tape measure next to them... Didn't matter, still had to send them the original to duplicate!! There went 6 months of my life. My customer was just going to call it good and make an extention line to finnish the job. I told him that he could if he wanted, but I was fighting this to the bitter end and I was going to make sure he did not have to be out of pocket anything more. Long story short, he wasn't out of pocket, but I was... I wasn't going to charge my customer for their mistake, but in-line could care less.

Do I still use them, yes.... Only because I have had simeler problems with other companies and In-line has the largest selection of parts.
Do I like it HECK NO!!! WES
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:30 PM   #13
D.PASSMORE
One of the First

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASoline71 View Post

Gary
Same here, never had a problem (2 sets). But, I will be aware of this BS and make a call before I order again.

'71 SWB K/10 CUSTOM DELUXE (Chili)
'72 BLAZER K/5 Muscle Truck (Mule)
'72 LWB K/20 CHEYENNE (Blackie)
D.PASSMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #14
ItsRandy

InLine Tube call themselves "The Brake Plumbing Experts". I had problems with their product also. Worst thing was they sent the longest lines folded so they would fit in a 3.5' long box. The vendor I bought them from charged me for "oversize" shipping. Never again will I buy from InLine Tube or the vendor who sold them to me, I will bend my own.
ItsRandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:21 AM   #15
GMCPaul

The 3.5'-4' long boxes the brake line sets ship in are oversized. Fed-Ex & UPS use dimensional sizing to price shipments. They take length, + width X 2+ height X2 to determine a boxes dimensional size, they then base the shipping charges on the size of box rather than weight. Inline Tube gets charged this dimensional rate and they pass this charge on to the vendor who then passes the oversized shipping cost onto the customer. If Inline Tube, The Right Stuff, and other brake line suppliers did not do the shipping bends then the box required would be outside allowable shipping dimensions and you would have to pay truck freight rates to get your brake lines without a shipping bend in them.
Most vendors like myself also place a statement on their brake line page explaining the shipping bends and honestly I've straightened a dozen or so sets myself and its rather easy to straighten them properly. For those that want to say putting a shipping bend in a straight line weakens the metal by distorting it every set of brake lines made is made from a coil of brake line tubing that's straightened then bent to pattern so claiming a gradual curve in the line weakens it means EVERY brake line made is weak since they all were originally in a coil before being formed.
We use Inline tube and 99% of the time things work great. Sometimes though there are problems. Some of these problems are Inline Tube sending the wrong product, other times the trucks been altered from original and other times its due to a optional rear-end being optioned onto the truck making it a different pattern than the other 99% of trucks without a optioned in rear end.
Paul @ GMCPauls
GMCPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:26 AM   #16
GMCPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by myyamr7 View Post
I ordered the full stainless set for my 71 c10, the kit said ALL lines from the master to the caliper included.
After waiting 5 weeks for this to show up, I find out that was false , because the rubber lines were not included.
Yours was a simple error on your interpretation of their part description, they include all brake lines but do not include Brake hoses, a brake hose is not considered a brake line.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 01-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #17
GASoline71
"I ain't nobody, dork."

If they shipped the long line that goes along the frame rail to the rear end as a straight piece, and not bent to fit in a box. Shipping probably would have doubled from what was paid.

Good catch on the brake lines vs. brake hoses Paul... a lot of people thing they are the same thing.

Gary

My 1972 GMC 1500 Super Custom (Creeping Death) "long term" build thread.

The Rebuild of Creeping Death after the wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
I would never rebuild a 305.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreetC-10 View Post
I love using vacuum gauges as part of the carb tuning process. I hook the gauge to the inside of my garbage can and leave it there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv D View Post
Remember Murphys 2nd law of mechanical relationships... "OPPOSING COMPONENTS ATTEMPTING TO OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE, AT THE SAME TIME, GENERALLY END UP OCCUPYING ADJOINING SPACE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OIL PAN"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy0 View Post
Its cheaper to listen to advice given when you ask for help than it is to ignore everyone and wait for carnage.
GASoline71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #18
zeldman

How about cutting and splicing instead of bending? Years ago I ordered brake line, the one going to the rear end, from a company and they coiled it up into an 12 square inch box. Great if I am making a still. Instructions said to bend it to the shape I needed. I bought a pre-bent line so it would fit like the original. Heck, I could have bought 3 foot lines and put them together just as easy and for a whole lot less $$$ and the same amount of bending. Lesson learned, if I want it done right.... well, you know the rest.
2013 Subaru Outback
1970 C-10 2WD, SWB stepside, 292, TH350, PS, more rust than anything. God is my pilot.
zeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #19
myyamr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCPaul View Post
Yours was a simple error on your interpretation of their part description, they include all brake lines but do not include Brake hoses, a brake hose is not considered a brake line.
Paul @ GMCPauls
I understand that, and is the reason I didn't make a stink about it. For the guys that do this stuff everyday, shame on them for assuming all parts would be included...when that's what the description says. Simple rewording on their part could avoid any confusion for the guys that do this once or twice in their lifetime as a hobby
myyamr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #20
ItsRandy

Quote:
The 3.5'-4' long boxes the brake line sets ship in are oversized. Fed-Ex & UPS use dimensional sizing to price shipments. They take length, + width X 2+ height X2 to determine a boxes dimensional size, they then base the shipping charges on the size of box rather than weight. Inline Tube gets charged this dimensional rate and they pass this charge on to the vendor who then passes the oversized shipping cost onto the customer. If Inline Tube, The Right Stuff, and other brake line suppliers did not do the shipping bends then the box required would be outside allowable shipping dimensions and you would have to pay truck freight rates to get your brake lines without a shipping bend in them.
Most vendors like myself also place a statement on their brake line page explaining the shipping bends and honestly I've straightened a dozen or so sets myself and its rather easy to straighten them properly. For those that want to say putting a shipping bend in a straight line weakens the metal by distorting it every set of brake lines made is made from a coil of brake line tubing that's straightened then bent to pattern so claiming a gradual curve in the line weakens it means EVERY brake line made is weak since they all were originally in a coil before being formed.
We use Inline tube and 99% of the time things work great. Sometimes though there are problems. Some of these problems are Inline Tube sending the wrong product, other times the trucks been altered from original and other times its due to a optional rear-end being optioned onto the truck making it a different pattern than the other 99% of trucks without a optioned in rear end.
Paul @ GMCPauls

I just recently purchased new wood, stainless strips and hardware for my '69 long bed. Both the wood and strips are 97" long. The wood and strips came in separate packages, neither of which required "shipping bends". The wood came in a box and the strips came in a tube, both came UPS. It did cost a lot to ship from Kentucky to California where I live ($189 total) but the wood weighed 112 pounds and the strips weighed 25 pounds (I'm not sure what the hardware weighed). Everything was straight when I received it.

Because of my experience with a vendor here on the board and the Inline Tube brake lines he sold me, I decided to bend the rest of the hard lines myself. I was able to purchase all of the stainless steel tube I needed, in straight lenghts up to 20', so the statement that "every" brake line has come from a coiled piece of tube is not completely accurate. Every time you bend a piece of metal it work hardens and becomes more and more brittle. So if you only bend it once you are better off.

I am sorry I've gotten a bit side tracked from the original topic. My point here is: it is not necessary to put "shipping bends" in the brake lines, the customer pays for the shipping anyway. Vendors need to pay more attention to what the customer wants and less attention on how to squeeze every last penny of profit from each transaction. If you treat you customers right, with respect, they will continue to do business with you or like me, they will go out of their way to never do business with you again.

Real sorry for the rant.
ItsRandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:57 AM   #21
GMCPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsRandy View Post
I am sorry I've gotten a bit side tracked from the original topic. My point here is: it is not necessary to put "shipping bends" in the brake lines, the customer pays for the shipping anyway. Vendors need to pay more attention to what the customer wants and less attention on how to squeeze every last penny of profit from each transaction. If you treat you customers right, with respect, they will continue to do business with you or like me, they will go out of their way to never do business with you again.

Real sorry for the rant.
We've had 2 customer in 14 years that was willing to pay for brake lines without shipping bends. The last set we did the lines went from MI to TX the Fed-Ex dimensional rate in 2010, and for the oversized III box shipping was $128.00 and had a Fed-Ex dimensional weight of 94lbs, we've checked the price for at least another couple dozen folks that didn't want the shipping bends in the long line and all the rest Declined paying that kind of price to get their lines. So honestly I believe we have been paying attention to want the customer wants.
We've found that when a part hits Oversized III dimensions the customers in most instances isn't willing to pay a additional $70.00 because the box is larger than 130 dimensional inches because $70.00 seems to be what Fed-Ex and UPS tacks on when the box is larger than 130 dimensional inches, then they tack on for money for weight, + more money for insurance, more money for residential then even more money for DAS residential if the address is not located in a major metropolitan area.
Now if Inline Tube refused to use shipping bends on the long line how many sets do you think they would sell?
Didn't take your comments as rants but more as a frustration that things didn't happen the way you had preferred. In the future if you ever do order lines anywhere else let them know your willing to pay extra for OS III or Truck Freight shipping of lines with no bends and you'll be accommodated I'm sure if your willing to pay the additional costs the carriers charge.
Myself I'll continue to take the extra 15 minutes to straighten the 2 gradual bends from the long lines to save $100.00 on shipping.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 01-11-2014, 06:06 AM   #22
GMCPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldman View Post
How about cutting and splicing instead of bending? Years ago I ordered brake line, the one going to the rear end, from a company and they coiled it up into an 12 square inch box. Great if I am making a still. Instructions said to bend it to the shape I needed. I bought a pre-bent line so it would fit like the original. Heck, I could have bought 3 foot lines and put them together just as easy and for a whole lot less $$$ and the same amount of bending. Lesson learned, if I want it done right.... well, you know the rest.
Not sure who you bought your line from but Inline Tubes front to rear line is bent in the original shape as found on the truck frame originally ( they are not a perfectly strait line ) they are not coiled up in a 12" square box. They then apply shipping bends on the front to rear line
""Shipping bends are required to ship all lines over 6 feet in length. This bend is a large-radius bend that is the same as a 5 gallon bucket. The tubing is not stressed so the bend is easily straightened to the original form. To remove the shipping bend, simply unroll the section marked between the tags on a flat surface such as a table or garage floor. Use the floor as a straight edge. Whatever gentle bend is left, straighten by hand. When the tube is straight you are done.""
Who did you buy your line from? I'd like to read that suppliers description as I bet it never mentions being pre-bent to shape and instead probably says something like it provides all the line needed to replace your front to rear line, and if it does state its pre-bent then I would guess the coiled line you received was a error in pulling and shipping the wrong part.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 01-11-2014, 06:09 AM   #23
GMCPaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by myyamr7 View Post
I understand that, and is the reason I didn't make a stink about it. For the guys that do this stuff everyday, shame on them for assuming all parts would be included...when that's what the description says. Simple rewording on their part could avoid any confusion for the guys that do this once or twice in their lifetime as a hobby
That's why in our description it says the following
"""
1967 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive coil spring truck complete brake line set. Includes all the steel hard lines for front of truck from master cylinder to front drums, the single front to rear brake line, and the 2pc hard line on the rear axle. Specify in cart if truck is Manual or Power brakes, and short or long wheelbase.
""""
Paul @ GMCPauls
Old 01-11-2014, 03:20 PM   #24
zeldman

Quote:
Not sure who you bought your line from but Inline Tubes front to rear line is bent in the original shape as found on the truck frame originally ( they are not a perfectly strait line ) they are not coiled up in a 12" square box. They then apply shipping bends on the front to rear line
""Shipping bends are required to ship all lines over 6 feet in length. This bend is a large-radius bend that is the same as a 5 gallon bucket. The tubing is not stressed so the bend is easily straightened to the original form. To remove the shipping bend, simply unroll the section marked between the tags on a flat surface such as a table or garage floor. Use the floor as a straight edge. Whatever gentle bend is left, straighten by hand. When the tube is straight you are done.""
Who did you buy your line from? I'd like to read that suppliers description as I bet it never mentions being pre-bent to shape and instead probably says something like it provides all the line needed to replace your front to rear line, and if it does state its pre-bent then I would guess the coiled line you received was a error in pulling and shipping the wrong part.
Paul @ GMCPauls
Paul, thank you for your reply. I never said I bought from Inline Tubes. Sorry, should have been more specific on that. The brake line in question was ordered in about 86 or 87, and the add was in a magazine called Hemming Motor News. I called the number in the add, told them what I wanted it to fit, asked if it was pre-bent and was told yes, it fits like the original. I was sold. I dont remember the company but I sure remember that it came all coiled up. Almost like they cut a length from a roll, added the ends to it and shipped it. And to the best of my memory, it probably would have fit around a 5 gallon bucket. Could have been a wrong part. I dont know what Inline Tubes does. That was a one time mistake on my end to order a pre-bent brake line. Always done it myself before and have always done myself since.

Didnt mean to sound like a rant, just wondering why a line cant be cut and spliced to fit in a shorter box. I do all my long brake lines that way, mostly because if I screw one up I dont ruin the whole line, partly because I am cheap and dont buy what I can do myself.
2013 Subaru Outback
1970 C-10 2WD, SWB stepside, 292, TH350, PS, more rust than anything. God is my pilot.
zeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #25
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

When in-line get the product right they are great. However if they are wrong they won't admit it, they will waste your time, and not pay for shipping back their mistakes. I have had wrong brake lines and wrong emergency brake cables both from them, resulting in me having to pay the freight to send back their mistakes and also to send originals for them to duplicate. Their customer service it crap at best. However if you want your lines and cables to look factory, they are the only ones to get them from. Just be prepeired waste time and deal with the crap if they get it wrong. WES
Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote