The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
OutlawDrifter

Steer clear of performance-curve on eBay

Ordered a muffler from them on 4/1. Showed a delivery date of 4/6. Muffler never showed up. Sent a message through eBay and I was told they would contact the supplier to find out why it hadn't shipped directly since they were out of stock. Their ad clearly stated "more than 10 available". Still no answer as of Friday. Received a message back from them stating if the muffler hadn't shipped they would gladly cancel the order.

Instead of following through on that, I get a notification that the muffler is shipping from them today 4/11.

Dishonest people, I would never recommend doing business with them.

They responded with "our ad clearly states that the amount on hand doesn't always reflect what is in our warehouse". They also have verbage that this only happens in rare occasions and then it ships directly from the manufacturer...also states most orders ship in 1 business day. Most...just not mine I guess.

The short and skinny. They offered to cancel with their stated terms, those terms were met, and they still shipped out a package late anyways. They have also quit responding to my emails.

Instagram @aceshighspeedshop
OutlawDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote