The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-23-2016, 01:30 AM   #26
El Dorado Jim

Re: I think I got burned by Sawman

I hate scammers! nothing worse than a thief and a liar
El Dorado Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:10 PM   #27
Coley

Smile Re: I think I got burned by Sawman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawman View Post
.......i always honor all my sales.....
lol.....maybe time to revisit the meaning of the term honor.

Yep...I can't abide by that kind of poor behavior either.
Scammers should face jail time.
I always find it amazing that 'people' are pressed for time to follow thru on their end of the deal, which maybe takes 1/2 hr at best....but there is always time to receive, cash and spend the money.

my two bits.

Coley
2005 Chevy Silverado HD2500/Duramax
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:03 AM   #28
enduroride

ED ! Were is our refunds ?????
2015 Lexus 250i (wifes)
1972 Chevy C10 LWB, 5.3 / 4L60e swap "COLOR OF MONEY"

http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
enduroride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:30 PM   #29
ebaby35

How did you pay? If by paypal you should be able to get your money back
ebaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:37 PM   #30
Longhornss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaby35 View Post
How did you pay? If by paypal you should be able to get your money back
This is a perfect example as to why I always pay using PayPal and NEVER pay for goods with the Friends/Family option. If you are mis using PayPal there is no chance of getting your money back. I got my money back and I strongly advise anyone else that was burned like I was file with PayPal if this is how you payed.
Posted via Mobile Device
Longhornss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:21 AM   #31
enduroride

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaby35 View Post
How did you pay? If by Paypal you should be able to get your money back
Yes I did pay using Paypal, but I'm not able to file a compliant because I didn't send it for "goods or services". I havn't tried contacting Paypal directly, but that on my to do list. I get really tired of reading about people like this guy who make a living out of STEALING other peoples money. He will get whats coming to him.....it may take awhile, but it will happen !
2015 Lexus 250i (wifes)
1972 Chevy C10 LWB, 5.3 / 4L60e swap "COLOR OF MONEY"

http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
enduroride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:20 AM   #32
sawman

first off like to say this is a great site,there is always 2 sides to a story,as I stated all sales I have always honored,i ask all to pay with paypal so both buyer and seller are covered,i sold a lot of parts on this site a lot of you reading this know this,i don't always keep shipping receipts,some items I ship were ever I am working to cut down on shipping cost,some items are shipped by friends heading the way the items is again to cut down on shipping,things are different for buyers than sellers,just because item doesn't get there does not always mean buyer didn't ship it,i keep in contact with everyone,i think most I gave my own email address also,cell number,home number and address,if you don't check your messages that's not my fault,if you pay with paypal and didn't update your address in paypal after you moved that's not my fault,,now if you pay with paypal and give different address than you have in paypal buyer is NOT COVERED,i did have items returned,i with address damaged,1 no such address,i shipped 1 to wrong buyer,longhorness opened a complaint I refunded him,cleanfreak wont respone,buyer gave 2 different address,dont no were to send refund,all that wanted a refund was done,replacement were shipped,longhorness I shipped your item,that money came out of my pocket,your item was returned,i have no control when shipping to different country,as to me ripping people off that is not me,slow shipping at times yes,,most the parts I sold on here was just what it cost to go to storage to get and pay for shipping,some I paid more to ship than what I got,anyone still have any problems please contact me,thanks
sawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:49 AM   #33
cleanfreak

Quote:
first off like to say this is a great site,there is always 2 sides to a story,as I stated all sales I have always honored,i ask all to pay with paypal so both buyer and seller are covered,i sold a lot of parts on this site a lot of you reading this know this,i don't always keep shipping receipts,some items I ship were ever I am working to cut down on shipping cost,some items are shipped by friends heading the way the items is again to cut down on shipping,things are different for buyers than sellers,just because item doesn't get there does not always mean buyer didn't ship it,i keep in contact with everyone,i think most I gave my own email address also,cell number,home number and address,if you don't check your messages that's not my fault,if you pay with paypal and didn't update your address in paypal after you moved that's not my fault,,now if you pay with paypal and give different address than you have in paypal buyer is NOT COVERED,i did have items returned,i with address damaged,1 no such address,i shipped 1 to wrong buyer,longhorness opened a complaint I refunded him,cleanfreak wont respone,buyer gave 2 different address,dont no were to send refund,all that wanted a refund was done,replacement were shipped,longhorness I shipped your item,that money came out of my pocket,your item was returned,i have no control when shipping to different country,as to me ripping people off that is not me,slow shipping at times yes,,most the parts I sold on here was just what it cost to go to storage to get and pay for shipping,some I paid more to ship than what I got,anyone still have any problems please contact me,thanks
"Cleanfreak won't respond"- Wow.It took me 2 days to log in to find a pm. I gave two addresses because YOU LIED TO ME , said my parts were shipped and YOU didn't ship. Have asked many times for ANY proof that the parts even existed and got NOTHING. YOU have received the second address twice and any time I have asked for any respectful answer so I could allow you time for family issues YOU didn't answer the questions asked

For all seeing this - My address for my $50 dollar refund is

Bob RIchards
68 Canby st.
Port Robinson , Ontario , Canada
L0S 1K0

He can't say there wasn't a pm , or anything else
For your family issues , I am sorry , but again I will say , YOUR actions thru this leaves me doubting your issues , or the thought that I might see any money , or trust internet transactions like this
cleanfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:33 PM   #34
sawman

bob I think you or spouse paid $50 via paypal.shipping to
33 cr 713 Corinth ms 38834 your address with paypal
68 candy st port robinson Ontario Canada
or is it the ny address you gave me,pm me your paypal address and I will ask my wife to send it to you,i am not taking a chance again sending to Canada,went out of my way on parts and shipping I paid,i will take the loss on parts and shipping,so that we are done,i know I shipped,but it is what it is,thanks and have a great day
Old 06-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #35
cleanfreak

Quote:
bob I think you or spouse paid $50 via paypal.shipping to
33 cr 713 Corinth ms 38834 your address with paypal
68 candy st port robinson Ontario Canada
or is it the ny address you gave me,pm me your paypal address and I will ask my wife to send it to you,i am not taking a chance again sending to Canada,went out of my way on parts and shipping I paid,i will take the loss on parts and shipping,so that we are done,i know I shipped,but it is what it is,thanks and have a great day
The NY address was the second address FOR SHIPPING when YOU said it was shipped to Corinth but you didn't. The NY address was the address FOR SHIPPING , as I didn't want you to have the cross border worry's or expenses. You have never "taken a chance on shipping to Canada" , and you have never given proof of any shipping or even a picture of the area where the cab cut was made (as asked) to prove you've done anything. You are making it sound like we are taking advantage of you , and that is completely false.

Again , no pm's will be sent - My paypal address is -
inquiries@3rsusedbooks.ca
Old 06-23-2016, 11:03 PM   #36
sawman

bob have a great day,refund sent,
Old 06-23-2016, 11:55 PM   #37
sawman

bob wife said refund was made,thanks we are done
Old 06-24-2016, 08:53 PM   #38
cleanfreak

Refund received , another member also received refund , it Is disappointing that it went as far as it did. And you are correct , we are done with you as well Ed - Bob
Old 06-26-2016, 10:31 AM   #39
Longhornss

Just to Clarify Here, Sawman never actually responded to my PayPal request for a refund. So PayPal had no choice but to refund the money due to the lack of response on his part. I don't want people thinking Ed was a stand up guy and sent my money back of his own free will. I supplied PayPal with all the information required of me and PayPal felt I was owed the money back.

Secondly when I contacted Ed about the purchase he quoted me a FedEx price to my us ZIP. Then when the item "shipped" it did not go fed ex and was not provided tracking information. I will admit that when I sent payment I forgot to amend my shipping information on PayPal to my US address but I was upfront right from the get go that this item would be shipping to a US Address. How he quoted me a Price to a MI address and then shipped to Canada is beyond me, the price difference would have been so great on the item of this size......
On that note..... Buyer beware! Use PayPal properly for all your purchases.
Longhornss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #40
sawman

longhorn,i submitted all my info to paypal,paypal said I was only covered if I ship to address in your paypal,i was not covered as a buyer,i reply refund will be refunded on this date,they said ok.it was done,i took the loss on shipping,the cut was very sharp tore box,i think that's why it was returned,as for you thinking I am not a stand up guy,thats fine,you didn't get your item,i understand better than anyone ,been them many times,most of you reading this know I ask you pay with paypal,so both buyer and seller are protected,i do thing differently now,i don't ship big items,i do take them to fedex/ups and they package and ship on the buyers account,i sold you the cut out for what it cost to get from storage,packing material,and shipping,you got your refund,i owe you nothing,if I made a mistake and ship to your Canada address,when you wanted it shipped somewhere else ,then I was wrong and apologize to you,thanks