The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2017, 10:39 AM   #1
85toyrunner

Bucket Seat/ Console Find of the Day

So, I scored a set of bucket seats and a console for my blazer yesterday off of Craigslist. The guy had just the console listed for sale but in the add he mentioned buying the console with a set of bucket seats and not needing them. Well, I called him and talked to him for a few minutes and asked about the seats. He sent me a couple pictures and told me what he would take for the seats and the console. $150.00! I almost just called into work yesterday because I was afraid someone was going to beat me to them. I kept texting him in the morning hours telling him that I was going to take off work early to come get them. I went and got them and didn't even try to offer any less. I thought I was stealing them already. I am just getting started on my 72 K5. It came with a factory rear seat but not front seats or console. I was about to give up trying to find some at a decent price and about to look at different options like tahoe/ suburban seats which I like the look of but I am sure glad I was able to find some factory seats. The last picture is the way I hope to get them recovered.
Attached Images