The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2019, 12:11 PM   #10
Beach-Burban

Re: What did you do to your Suburban Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriereggaeman View Post
#Beach-Burban
Lookin' good! I have the same mirrors. They work well for me but probably won't have the same rear-view your big ones had. (more turning your head to double-check)
I had a problem with the mirror on the passenger side - the existing holes didn't allow clear sight of the mirror from the driver's seat. I had to shim up the bottom a bit to get it to work.
Thanks iriereggaeman...Even "tucked-in" those big ones vibrated badly and were starting to tear-up the passenger side door. Besides, with the size and color of "OUR" Suburbans...other drivers will make room!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...1&d=1554393056
Passenger door has been bulged-out at the holes and it crackled the paint on the top three...but I've got some fitment issues with this side as well due to previous repairs by original owner. Entire drivers side has never been hit and is super straight. May be the reason he put on the large mirrors???
Woody
Attached Images

Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote