The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-24-2018, 06:52 AM   #1
72farmer

72 gmc swb

I hate to sell it but I have too many toys. I want every one of these 67-72 GM trucks I see. I have always wanted one that had a mean sounding idle. Well this truck does. I aint had this truck long and all the work was done when I got it. I have talked to one of the PO's and he told me a lot.
The 350 cu. in. engine is supposed to have a Eagle rotating assy. in the bottom end. It has Eldebrock performer 64 cc alumiumm heads. It also has a Eldebrock polished Air Gap intake.Ceramic coated headers,holley carb,MSD iginiton.292 flat tappet cam, 2800 stall converter,350 TH transmission.
10 year old Black Cherry metallic paint,New! Riddler 20" wheels and tires. New bumpers,grille,lights,door handles etc. out side.Fuel tank has been relocated under the bed and the filler cap is behind the fold down license plate. It is the original height and has not been lowered and drives great.
Beautiful red interior, tilt steering column,it does not have a radio and the dash has never been cut to put one in.The interior is a 10.
Now a few cons. It is showing some rust bubbles on the right rocker panel,left door,front of front fenders.The bed is a 9 with zero rust that I can find.
The a/c was working until the engine was updated with taller valve covers. Now the factory style large compressor will need a different bracket to work. The compressor is just laying over to the side on the inner fender. The power brakes get hard if you don't pump them it will need a vacumm canister because of the cam.$14,900
NO TRADES!!! I got enough stuff.
Attached Images

72farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #2
72farmer

Re: 72 gmc swb

Reduced! 13,500
72farmer is offline   Reply With Quote