The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
cottonme173

Cab Bolt Hole Locations/Dimension

I am removing the cab on my 77 C20 single cab and want to make a cab stand to be able to roll it around. I am replacing a lot of rust, floor, door jams and want a stable platform to limit heat warping and the such. What I am looking for it the bolt spacing for the two front and two rear bolts and the height difference and distance between so I can make a stand that is exact to the frame (before I take the cab off and just measure my frame).

I thought this would be simple to find, but have not come across anything that is simple and to the point!

Cheers fellas and thank you!
cottonme173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
Bloodhound

Re: Cab Bolt Hole Locations/Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonme173 View Post
I am removing the cab on my 77 C20 single cab and want to make a cab stand to be able to roll it around. I am replacing a lot of rust, floor, door jams and want a stable platform to limit heat warping and the such. What I am looking for it the bolt spacing for the two front and two rear bolts and the height difference and distance between so I can make a stand that is exact to the frame (before I take the cab off and just measure my frame).

I thought this would be simple to find, but have not come across anything that is simple and to the point!

Cheers fellas and thank you!
Found this thread while looking for the same thing as you. Helped me out a bunch.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ight=cab+stand

Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote