The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2018, 03:23 PM   #1
Iceman54

1971 Blazer / Paint Assistance

Hey,

New member here with a 1971 Chevrolet Blazer frame off restoration being done as we speak. The body is being prepared for paint and I am agonizing over the paint color. I have a picture of what I want mine to look like but I need the experts help. I have been through 20 different threads and seem to have color codes narrowed down to 518 or 503 and maybe even 535. The problem I am facing is I do not know the year or have access to the Blazer below to color match. I know that it was repainted recently and that is about it. If you were in my shoes and reviewing the picture below what color advice would you give me and what color do you believe the paint is on the blazer?

I plan to go to some paint shops to have them spray out some colors based off the picture. After I get some feedback from the forum. My Blazer is being built out in Utah so I cannot go to them at the moment for color assistance. I am in Southern California.

Thank so much in advance!

Name:  Blazer Color.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  35.9 KB

Last edited by Iceman54; 10-18-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Iceman54 is offline   Reply With Quote