The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
1tonjimmy

One SEXY 34 year old!

Perv!!! :ror: LOL, it is a 1977 GMC High Sierra I picked up from a guy in Cali, now I just gotta get it to Louisiana. My plans are LS3 376/480 e rod engine and a 4L85e trans. I will be replacing the wheels with some American Racing Salt flat wheels 20'' in the front 20'' in back 4 -6 static drop.

FleaBay linky

Here are the wheels, the gray will be paint one of the body colors.

I am looking to build a clean cruiser that I can jump in drive to Cruising the Coast and the drive it home. I am shooting for good to great fuel mileage with all the creature comforts of a new truck like cruise, A/C, heat, great sound system but all in an old 1977 GMC High Sierra wrapper. I will be replacing the 12 bolt with a 9 inch rear, Detroit locker and big breaks all the way around. After all 500+ horsey power should move this old girl along good. I learned what not to do after the swap on my 1976 Jimmy High Sierra and this one should be fun! look for up dates soon. First thing is first I gotta get it home and spit it and see what all I will need to make it happen.
1tonjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote