The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #101
villa 66
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: MERCEDES,TEXAS
Posts: 146
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

How much for spotlight on pic 9 shipped to 78570? Thanks.
villa 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #102
QBA
Proud Americano
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CORONA,CA
Posts: 99
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

how much for the 64-66 windshield trim?
thanks
__________________
Tattooed Cuban Trailer Trash.
putting the cart before the horse since 1964.
QBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #103
csa daddy
Registered User
 
csa daddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: evington,va
Posts: 1,190
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Did you get the pics for the brake booster I emailed an also what did you find out on the body trim I spoke with you about
Posted via Mobile Device
csa daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #104
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa 66 View Post
How much for spotlight on pic 9 shipped to 78570? Thanks.
Spotlight is 75.00 and will have to remove it to see what it weighs boxed to find out a shipping total, but probably around 10.00 to 12.00 I'd guess to ship
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #105
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBA View Post
how much for the 64-66 windshield trim?
thanks
Windshield trim is 100.00 + shipping. Can't say for sure what the shipping will be until its boxed, but its so light I would not expect over 10.00 to 12.00 or so
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #106
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa daddy View Post
Did you get the pics for the brake booster I emailed an also what did you find out on the body trim I spoke with you about
Posted via Mobile Device
We are removing all the chrome trim this weekend and packing it up - not sure which member said they were buying it - it was either you or one other guy I have to go back and look because everybody's online names run together when I have this many requests.....

I never got the booster shots but sent you a different email address to send them to
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #107
Biffsk8er
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 11
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

GMCNUT, Do you still have that '64-'66 Suburban (Carry All) steel grill with the headlight assemblies? I'm interested in buying it. I drive a '65 Suburban. I also see you have a suburban with the triangular tail lights; I am in need of those tail lens covers as well. If you still have them to sell, can you contact me with a price? If you no longer have them, would you let me down easy??
Biffsk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #108
dodgiesdad
Registered User
 
dodgiesdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Indiana, PA
Posts: 220
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Would you happen to have a incomplete set of windshield trim? I am in need of one of the small pieces which covers the joints of the 4 large pieces. Also if Villa 66 does not take the spot light could I get some better pictures of it? I am curious if the overall condition of the light.
dodgiesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #109
1965Project
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 37
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

I'm still interested in the door panels if you still have them. How much shipping to 35207?
1965Project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #110
bigdogboxers
Registered User
 
bigdogboxers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rathdrum Idaho
Posts: 197
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Shot in the dark.. But I am looking for a automatic crossmember for 1960 61 62 short bed and I need a short bed automatic driveline any luck?
Posted via Mobile Device
bigdogboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #111
kf4jfk
Registered User
 
kf4jfk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 48
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Do you still have any front fenders and hood for '64 GMC? I'm in Mid TN... Can I get directions to this place? Finally, something on this side of the country! hehe
__________________
'64 GMC Long Fleetside w/ 305 V6

'64 Honda Benly 150 "Baby Dream"
'65 Honda Benly 150 "Baby Dream"
'65 Honda Dream 305
'79 Honda Z50R
kf4jfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #112
MisterC
Registered User
 
MisterC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 1,024
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
We are removing all the chrome trim this weekend and packing it up - not sure which member said they were buying it - it was either you or one other guy I have to go back and look because everybody's online names run together when I have this many requests.....
I'm the one that said I was buying it and YES, I still want it. Just let me know the shipping and I'll get you the money.
__________________
Poor and content is Rich...and Rich enough! - William Shakespeare
1966 C10 Custom Cab "Luigi"
Big Window - SWB Fleetside
350 V-8 - Powerglide


My not so much a build thread as a "Slow Progression Thread":http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=486894
MisterC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:43 AM   #113
63burban4x4
Registered User
 
63burban4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: US
Posts: 445
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

I'm wondering if you'd want to sell the driver's side quarter panel from the 61 panel? is that a 1/2 ton short? mine's a suburban.

not sure if the shipping would be just crazy, but maybe if I only took from the bottom of the cove, down, it wouldn't be too bad

shipping to 01034 (MA)

thanks
63burban4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #114
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffsk8er View Post
GMCNUT, Do you still have that '64-'66 Suburban (Carry All) steel grill with the headlight assemblies? I'm interested in buying it. I drive a '65 Suburban. I also see you have a suburban with the triangular tail lights; I am in need of those tail lens covers as well. If you still have them to sell, can you contact me with a price? If you no longer have them, would you let me down easy??
We do have a real nice 100% complete one for 100.00 and several others missing parts for less - we can fit any budget on grilles. Not sure I have any spare burb taillights - we do not want to sell the ones out of the 61 panel
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #115
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgiesdad View Post
Would you happen to have a incomplete set of windshield trim? I am in need of one of the small pieces which covers the joints of the 4 large pieces. Also if Villa 66 does not take the spot light could I get some better pictures of it? I am curious if the overall condition of the light.
You can buy the windshield clips new through some of the aftermarket suppliers. We have removed the spotlight for an off-site buyer and are awaiting his response to see if he is buying it
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:51 PM   #116
eacostad
Registered User
 
eacostad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Odessa,TX
Posts: 22
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Do you have any front anti-sway bars for a 64 C10 truck?

How much for a complete set of body moldings for a 64 C10 shortbed fleetside?
__________________
1964 C10 SWB
LY6/4L80e
eacostad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #117
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965Project View Post
I'm still interested in the door panels if you still have them. How much shipping to 35207?
We do and I have not forgot you - just trying to juggle this sites needs and my job will fetch them and get them weighed and measured for shipping tomorrow
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #118
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogboxers View Post
Shot in the dark.. But I am looking for a automatic crossmember for 1960 61 62 short bed and I need a short bed automatic driveline any luck?
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh you poor soul - the stuff you are describing does not exist and took me over 10 yrs to locate for my own truck. Best thing is to finally buy a long bed crossmember and cut it down and re-weld it to fit the short bed. Auto driveline stuff the same way - use long bed stuff and modify it. Good luck kemosabe
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #119
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
I'm the one that said I was buying it and YES, I still want it. Just let me know the shipping and I'll get you the money.
It is yours - we still do not have it in a tube yet, but since its pulled and neatly set aside and ready I will go to the carpet store and get the tube to ship it in tomorrow.....send a PM with your zip and address etc and I will send you the quote
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #120
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacostad View Post
Do you have any front anti-sway bars for a 64 C10 truck?

How much for a complete set of body moldings for a 64 C10 shortbed fleetside?
No front ones but may have one for the rear - do you want front or back?

I have sold the only set of aluminum trim we had to Mister C - sorry!
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #121
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63burban4x4 View Post
I'm wondering if you'd want to sell the driver's side quarter panel from the 61 panel? is that a 1/2 ton short? mine's a suburban.

not sure if the shipping would be just crazy, but maybe if I only took from the bottom of the cove, down, it wouldn't be too bad

shipping to 01034 (MA)

thanks
I am sorry but we only want to sell the short panel as a complete truck - too many folks looking for them to cut this one up - you can use a longbed fleet for the parts you need - there is a guy selling the new panels on Ebay for your burb too....
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #122
eacostad
Registered User
 
eacostad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Odessa,TX
Posts: 22
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
No front ones but may have one for the rear - do you want front or back?

I have sold the only set of aluminum trim we had to Mister C - sorry!

I was needing the front sway bar, thanks anyways
__________________
1964 C10 SWB
LY6/4L80e
eacostad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #123
chevy_man5
GMC's n H.D.'s too!
 
chevy_man5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Posts: 1,572
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Do you have (2) sets of fleetside taillights, and (1) set of reverse lights, and how much would they be shipped to 83642?

Thanks!
__________________
Jason

1960 GMC 4x4 Babe (the Blue Ox) - Build Thread

1965 Chevy C-10 Sleeping Beauty (My Son's Truck)
chevy_man5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #124
62 short step
Senior Member
 
62 short step's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
Posts: 2,831
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Any word on the shroud pieces?
__________________
www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com


1964 c-10 short fleet
86 chevy c20
05 chevy trailblazer
02 gmc 2500 hd 4x4 duramax
62 short step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #125
GMCNUT
Senior Member
 
GMCNUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Arab Alabama
Posts: 1,400
Re: GIANT 60-66 parts Stash Barn Find!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62 short step View Post
Any word on the shroud pieces?
Apologies - I got them pulled and brought here but never packed for shipping - will go do that right now. What is your zip for shipping quote?
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com