The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-19-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
Gignem99

1972 C10 - Need to sell, what's it worth?

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of moving and have a few vehicles I'm getting rid of. One of those is a 1972 C10 that I bought a little over a year ago. I don't know everything about it other than it underwent a frame-off restoration and no expense was spared. I'm trying to figure out what a good asking and selling price would be as well as where would be the best place to list it. Here is what I do know about it... It has 350/TH350 powering it, it's not a tire burner, it's a cruiser (probably close to stock hp). It runs and drives and extremely well (very quite and very smooth ride). The paint, body, and upholstery are top notch. The engine bay is full of chrome and immaculate. The gas tank filler was shaved, tank relocated to rear of truck, and fuel door added to drivers side bedside, tailgate handle was shaved and relocated to inside of tailgate, battery relocated, it has a good stereo with hidden door speakers, tweeters hidden inside astro vents, hidden subs behind seats (maybe 8" or 10"), and amp is hidden under a panel in the center console. The dash was originally covered in the same material as the doors until I found out that it was painted underneath so I removed all of that and installed a new center vent, custom autosound radio, ash tray, cig lighter, ignition switch, etc. Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. If there is another forum that I should post this to let me know. Here is a link to the photos in dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eet5s72q5iixi64/AAC_ttaSJPnxNrn2jeA8X7O7a?dl=0[/url]
Gignem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:09 AM   #2
Rich69shortfleet

Re: 1972 C10 - Need to sell, what's it worth?

I would think a good starting point would be what you paid for it. Has it deteriorated since you bought it? Have you done any improvements since you bought it?
Rich69shortfleet is offline   Reply With Quote