The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-24-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
KMiller

Curiosity is killing me!

Hey everyone, it probably says that I'm new and this is my first post but that's just with this account, I couldn't access my old account due to it being linked to an email that I no longer have. But regardless, hello and Merry Christmas to everyone from my family to yours!

The reason for my post is I have had this picture saved on my computer for a while now because this is pretty much exactly how I want my pickup to look, and while browsing through pictures the other day I spotted it again and wanted to try and find more pictures of it if possible. After way more time than I care to admit I just simply cannot seem to find it again, so I was hoping someone on here would know who's ride it is or where I can find more pictures of it.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

KMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 03:17 PM   #2
Rickysnickers

Re: Curiosity is killing me!

Welcome back. If you remember your old name, I'm sure the admins might be be able help recover your account. Try sending them an email with your old screen name and old email address.
Rickysnickers is offline   Reply With Quote