The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #21
jeh

Re: Jason's 70 Big Block SWB Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason7121 View Post
Wow super clean looking truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
Datza berry berry nice! Need more photos, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud.man.rj View Post
Nice buy, tell us more, you "know" we're waiting.
Mudman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Very Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg69 View Post
Nice truck! But c'mon man, no details???!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it's an LS swap?

time to change that avatar!
Thanks Guys, I've had a very busy week or so here lately, so here's a quick run down. I went and looked at this truck about 3 weeks ago but the owner was not home but his wife let me look it over and fire it up in the garage. On my way home which is a 4 1/2 hour drive I though it over and thought it would be a nice truck to own. So this past weekend I was off work but my sons wedding was Saturday and then was the reception which led to a "after" reception get together with adult beverages LOL and that resulted into getting back home at about 12:30 AM. My wife and I slept till about 4AM and got up to start our way to pick up this truck, to make a long story short I bought it and didn't get back home till late Sunday, left for work at 3AM Monday. So the details on the truck, believe it or not it doesn't have a Ls in it....... it has a mild build 350 with a set of GM Performance vortec heads and a comp cam. The body is original sheet metal with the drivers side rocker replaced. It was frame off restored 6 years ago, the frame and underneath the cab is painted nice and slick. Looks like it's lowered with CPP stuff, Billet Specialty wheels, Nitto tires. It has Vintage Air but he never finished the lines. I got everything from him to complete it I think.....
It's no show stopper but a well above average cruiser. Sorry for the long story
'13 Ford RAPTOR 6.2

MY BUILD THREAD http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=612623
jeh is offline   Reply With Quote