The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
taank
Account Suspended

very dissastisfied with cpp

ordered sway bars over the phone on Monday. the representative said they would email me order confirmation and a tracking number. i still hadn't received an email. so i emailed cust service. they said my order hasn't been shipped yet. and it usually takes up to 12 days to process an order. what kind of mail order business takes 12 days to process and ship an order! the parts are not on back order according to the order confirmation i received today. not happy and am very unlikely to order from that company again. on the plus side i did receive the board discount of 10%
taank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
bubba353z

Re: very dissastisfied with cpp

It took two + weeks for me to get a fairly substantial order (4 wheel disk brakes and a complete suspension setup), but they told me up front and I wasn't in that big a hurry anyway. I was more disappointed by the lack of installation directions and incorrect hardware. The parts seem to be good quality though.

I guess I'm just spoiled by the fast service that I get from Jegs and Summit - these smaller companies just can't match them.
bubba353z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by taank View Post
ordered sway bars over the phone on Monday. the representative said they would email me order confirmation and a tracking number. i still hadn't received an email. so i emailed cust service. they said my order hasn't been shipped yet. and it usually takes up to 12 days to process an order. what kind of mail order business takes 12 days to process and ship an order! the parts are not on back order according to the order confirmation i received today. not happy and am very unlikely to order from that company again. on the plus side i did receive the board discount of 10%
Wow i am sorry to hear about this, usually an average order takes about 5 days to ship, if you ever need anything quicker you can always e-mail me direct. I dont come on this board much anymore but i am always around to assist in anyway i can. My direct # is 888-522-8303 ext 118.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
sighlurr

x2.
sighlurr is offline   Reply With Quote