The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Product Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-23-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
caseymp2001

stay away from The Bumper Shop

DO NOT USE THEM!!!! I dropped off my 72 blazer CST chrome hold down strips with them at the good guys car show in Spokane. So I get a phone call saying they are done. I tell the lady to put them in PVC pipe so they will not get damaged well its $97.00 to ship them I get them and they are in a cardboard tube. I open them up and they are bent all sorts of ways but straight. I look at them real close and the chrome job is just crap there is overspray on them still and they tried to chrome over it and the ends look like they were welded back on and not any chrome on them. I call them get the run around then get them to pick them back up so they fix all the crap they didn't do right the first time. A while goes by and I get a package in the mail its a long PVC pipe with my chrome in them needless to say they are still all bent up and they decided it would be a good idea to pack them in plastic and in the PVC pipe still wet now they are a rusty bent pile of trash.
caseymp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote