The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-28-2017, 12:43 AM   #1
Aaron1029

Hello from noob 70GMC project

Hey guys I finally got myself one of these trucks.
It's a 70 gmc 2500 long bed 2wd. The sweet part of the deal is it came with a 69 chev, 4x4 no motor rust bucket. But the transfer case trans and axles are good. It also came with another truck that has good body parts, on a 4x4 frame no axles or anything else.
The plan is to put together one sweet 4x4 truck and maybe build a rat truck with the extra parts.
I've been looking thru the forum trying to pick up knowledge. I have basic skills but still have a lot to learn. I figured if I post about my project as I go maybe someone down the road can learn from my mistakes or progress.
Aaron1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 11:17 PM   #2
Greg58

Re: Hello from noob 70GMC project

Welcome from another 70 GMC guy.

Greg
Greg58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:09 AM   #3
SuperC10Tex

Welcome from Texas and another 70' GMC 4-eyed owner.

"An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows"
SuperC10Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #4
Stackman74

Hey guys can you help me with a problem 74 C30 350 4speed

Hey guys. I just bought a 1974 C30 with a 12ft flatbed. Love the truck. It is my most favorite vehicle. Very fun to drive. (Im use to newer cars) I bought it to make some extra cash on the weekends. I am having some trouble with it though. Bought it 3 days ago. Drove it home for 1 hour, 30mins. No problem until i stopped at a red light. It went dead. Oil pressure was at 30psi, temp was at 200-210 (maybe more then normal) just before it went dead. I looked under the hood and there was no gas in the fuel filter. So i looked in the fuel tank. It was almost full. Filled it up before I left....so...I proceeded to pour gas in the bowl through the "vent tube" on top of the carb. The gas started to boil quick. So i waited for about 30 mins crank it up and went home. Fuel filter had rust in it so I changed it. Same problem still. With very little trash in it again. Seems like vapor lock to me. Bc the mechanical pump is pumping when the hose is loose. What do you guys think?
Stackman74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #5
Johnmartin
Account Suspended

The route toward alluring is to be useful to the people who are not recognizable to the environment, people roughly them, Write My Assignment Cheap acknowledgment to the place/work they put where they plan to exist. I generally like discussing the 67-72 trucks.
Johnmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:54 AM   #6
boy25875
Account Suspended

First, I have a confession to make. I am very bad with managing my time. I have always had loads of stuffs to do, all piled-up until the very last minute.
essay custom writing
boy25875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:52 PM   #7
Coley

.....looks like hacker day ....and mods available to take care of these butt clowns?
2005 Chevy Silverado HD2500/Duramax
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:43 AM   #8
PPst
Account Suspended

Fanny Soccer Boots Outlet nike inquired. "Pardon?" Isabel toms sale did not turn, but continued her observation of what had interested her upon nfl store the opposite side of the street. new jordan releases "I Ugg boots Sale asked: Were you fitflops sale uk laughing at something?" "Yes, Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher I was!" And Nike Air Sneakers she laughed pandora outlet store again. "It's that funny, fat old Nike Air Huarache For Sale Mrs. Johnson. She has a habit of sitting at her bedroom window with a pair Moncler Outlet Store of opera-glasses." "Really!" "Really. UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN You suivre un envoi can see the window through the place that was left when we Adidas Originals Superstar had the dead walnut tree cut down. Moncler Outlet Online She looks up and down Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site the street, but mostly at father's and over here. Sometimes she forgets to put out the light newest lebron shoes in pandora jewelry store her Hogan Outlet room, and Scarpe Air Max there she is, spying Air Max Sneakers away Original Ugg Boots for all the Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag world to see!" However, Fanny made no nike schuhe günstig effort Nike Air Max Goedkoop to observe Canada Goose Womens Coats this spectacle, Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet but continued her creaking. "I've always thought chaussures nike pas cher her Canada Goose Outlet a Nike Soccer Cleats Boots very good woman," pandora beads she said primly. "So she Nike Air Jordan 11 is," Isabel agreed. "She's a Official Toms Shoes Outlet good, friendly old Cheap Toms Outlet Store thing, Nike Outlet a little too intimate in her manner, sometimes, and if her poor old opera-glasses afford her the quiet happiness of knowing hogan scontate what sort of reebok running shoes young man our new cook Toms Factory Outlet is walking out coach factory outlet online with, billige nike sko I'm the last to begrudge it to her! Don't you want canada goose jacket outlet to come and look at her, George?" "What? Nike Shox Cheap I christian louboutin outlet beg your pardon. I Jordan Schoenen hadn't noticed what Descuentos Nike you nike sb stefan janoski were Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher talking about." "It's nothing," she Nike Shoes Sale Store laughed. "Only a funny old lady—and she's gone now. I'm going, too—at least, I'm going indoors Nike Roshe Run Sale to read. It's cooler in the house, but the heat's really not bad zapatilla adidas anywhere, since nightfall. Summer's Nike Factory Store dying. How new pandora charms quickly it goes, once scarpe hogan outlet it Nike Air Pas Cher begins to die." When she ugg store had gone into the house, Fanny stopped Ugg Pas Cher En France rocking, and, leaning forward, drew her black nike mercurial soccer cleats gauze wrap about her shoulders and shivered. "Isn't it queer," she said drearily, retro jordans for cheap "how your mother can use such Nike Air Women words?" "What words are you Yeezy Men talking adidas outlet about?" 23 IS BACK Store George Air Max 90 asked. "Words like huarache sneakers 'die' and 'dying.' I don't see nike tn pas cher how she can bear to use moncler jacket sale them so soon after your poor father—" She shivered again. "It's Uggs For Cheap almost a year," louboutin heels George official NHL jerseys said absently, Discount Air Max and he added: "It seems to me you're using them yourself." Michael Kors Handbags Discount "I? Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Never!" "Yes, Cheap Michael Kors you Nike Air Max Cheap did." "When?" "Just this minute." "Oh!" said ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE Fanny. "You mean when Air Max Femme I repeated what she said? Chaussure Air Max That's hardly nike air jordan pas cher the Nike Pas Cher Femme same thing, George." He was not nike sneakers enough interested to argue the Nike Shox discount Sale point. Kobe Shoes Nike "I don't think you'll convince Adidas Originals Stan Smith anybody that mother's abercrombie and fitch store unfeeling," he Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace said indifferently. Adidas Neo Discount Sale "I'm not nike shoes trying Nike Zapatos to Michael Kors convince Adidas Superstar anybody. I mean Jordan Sneakers For Sale merely Canada Goose Outlet that Uggs Pas Cher Soldes in my opinion —well, perhaps it Yeezy Boost Sale Online may be just as converse store wise for me to keep my opinions to myself." She günstige nike schuhe paused Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace expectantly, but her possible anticipation that George would urge her to discard wisdom and reveal her Pandora Store opinion Pandora Store Sale was not fulfilled. His back was toward chaussure basket homme her, and vans shoe store he occupied nike air max running shoes himself with opinions of his own about Boost Yeezy Sale On Line other matters. Fanny Nike Air 90 may Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher have Nike Online Store felt some disappointment as she Ugg Pas Cher Femme rose to cheap nike air max withdraw. However, at the ugg clearance last moment she halted Jordan Shoes Air with her hand Timberland Outlet upon botas de futbol the latch of the screen door. "There's one thing Hugo Boss Sale I hope," she said. "I hope at least new yeezy shoes she won't leave off her full mourning on the very Michael Kors Clearance anniversary of Wilbur's death!" The light Air Max Kopen door Yeezy Black clanged behind Nike Air Damen her, and the sound annoyed her nephew. He had no idea why she Air max dam thus Michael Kors Outlet used inoffensive wood and zapatos de futbol nike wire to dramatize her departure from the veranda, the Air Nike impression remaining with Ray ban sale online him being prada outlet that she Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace was Boty Nike Air critical of zapatillas nike baratas his mother upon some point of funeral millinery. Discount TOMS Throughout the desultory conversation he had been profoundly concerned with his ugg factory outlet own womens nike air max disturbing nike jordan shoes affairs, and now was preoccupied with TOMS For Sale a dialogue taking place (in his mind) between himself and Miss Lucy Nike Store Morgan. As he beheld the vision, Lucy had just longchamp bags on sale thrown herself at his feet. "George, Ray Ban Sunglasses Online you must Cheap Air Max Trainers forgive me!" she cried. "Papa was utterly wrong! I have told nike air him Air max levně so, and the truth is that I have come to rather Stone Island Outlet dislike air force one pas cher him as you do, Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace and as Ugg Outlet Online Store you cheap uggs for women always chaussure Nike homme have, in your Pandora Official Website heart of hearts. Coach Bags On Sale George, Air Max Pas Cher I understand you: TOMS SHOES OUTLET thy people scarpe nike shall zapatillas running be my people and Pandora Store thy Adidas Superstar Sale Online gods my gods. George, won't you take me back?" Air Jordan Retro Sale "Lucy, are you sure Boutique Ugg you TOMS OUTLET understand me?" And in the Negozi Pandora darkness George's bodily lips goedkope nike air max moved in unison with those which uttered the words in his imaginary Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel rendering of this scene. An eavesdropper, concealed Vans Black Sneakers behind Canada goose dam the column, Jordan Store could have heard Moncler Sale the whispered word "sure," the emphasis put adidas store upon it in the vision was so poignant. "You cheap uggs say you canada goose jackets on sale understand me, nike sportschuhe but Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher are you sure?"
PPst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #9
johnz308
Account Suspended

We offer free Bitcoin Wallet, Bitcoin ATM Debit Card Buy Bitcoins Price 50 USD Both Visa master debit Card Credit Card ATM Machine locations map coinbase btc
johnz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:12 AM   #10
johnz308
Account Suspended

Bitcoin to Bank Account, Bitcoin To Chase Wells fargo Checking Account, Bitcoin instant Exchange, Withdraw Bitcoin Directly to United States Bank account
Old 11-19-2017, 10:49 AM   #11
johnz308
Account Suspended

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
lavagem de sofá a seco