The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Pre 1947 Chevrolet & GMC Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
PBFAB.COM

Exclamation Please Read. Possible Fraud

Specialty Suspenion is Not an authorized Porterbuilt dealer. We have ZERO order history with them. If anybody has an open order for Porterbuilt products through them, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY. Sales@pbfab.com

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:49 AM   #2
PBFAB.COM

Re: Please Read. Possible Fraud

More details regarding Specialty Suspension:

We were recently made aware on one of the forums that there was an individual that had been waiting “8 months” for one of our production kits. He had stated that his builder had told him that we were giving them the runaround and were unable to deliver the product.

I was able to get in touch with the individual to discuss the details of the order in an attempt to rectify the situation. After discussing the details of the order, we were able to determine that there had not been an order placed by his builder. He mentioned that his builder had ordered the parts from one of our distributors.

I was able to get in contact with the builder to try and find out more details. He purchased three Porterbuilt front kits and one rear kit from Specialty Suspension back in October of 2013, and had not yet received his parts. However, Specialty Suspension never placed an order through us for these parts, as a matter of fact, Specialty Suspension has never ordered any parts through us. We did some more searching in our email data base and found that Specialty Suspension had sent us an email looking for a quote on Dec. 3rd 2013. We sent the quote over on the 4th. We then received another email January 28th 2014 asking to place an order for one front and one rear to be shipped to the builder in question. We were asked to provide them with a total before processing the order. We sent the requested information the 29th and never received a reply, and the order was never processed.

When I told the builder that we had zero order history with Specialty Suspension he was very surprised. He provided me with emails that he was forwarded by Specialty Suspension that were supposedly from Porterbuilt apologizing for the delays and making several excuses. He forwarded me the emails. To my surprise, Specialty Suspension had created an email account to impersonate us, and forge emails from Porterbuilt, to send to their customers. The extent and thought that went into it is alarming. Specialty Suspension used our name and reputation to defraud a customer, and then threw us under the bus and drug us through the mud.

I wanted to share our experience in an effort to warn others who may be thinking about doing business with this company. If they were willing to do this to one of their good customers, they will be willing to do the same thing to anybody.

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson