The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2008, 12:36 AM   #1
Matt_ks

Matt_KS's 70 chevy SWB

Well lets start off by saying that i bought this truck just before me and the wife got married in Sept of '03, It started life as a short narrow but i have always loved the looks of a SWB. I have been around these trucks all my life, and i mean all my life there are baby pics of me in my dads '69, but enuff of that.. My plan was to build a daily driver, (but when have these ever been just a simple daily) and as i tore in to it i found that it was alot worse then I thought, so i steped back and drew up another game plan. So i have bought a 4/6 drop from ECE and a 5 hole disk conversion form CPP, a new cross member for the trailing arms to bolt to from ECE, Needless to say Its tured in to a full on Frame off.... so on with the pics, somewhere I have lost the pics of it when i first bought it but I will find them and when I do u can be sure that i will post them!
Matt_ks is offline   Reply With Quote