The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
64Magoo

WIW 1964 C20 LWB lowered

I have a 1964 c20 custom with new shocks and springs (3 inch drop in front 5 inch in back) installed in the front but I haven't put the backs on. I have front and rear sway bars waiting to be installed, as well as shock relocation brackets. I just installed a mildly built 350 with a victor jr intake, holley 650dbl pumper, msd distributor cap, accel ignition, edelbrock valve covers, hooker longtubes, etc. There is 115k miles on the truck, no underbody or surface rust, normal rust spots on fender corners and doors (i have new floorpan and fender corners waiting to be installed). It is a 3 on the tree with a 700r4 on the side waiting, recently installed an alarm on it, it has a brand new clutch in, optima battery, new alternator, voltage regulator, water pump, fuel pump, belt, battery cables, etc. I installed new bright euro headlights and all the metal bits are in great shape (grille, bumper, cab sails). The glass is all good and this thing drives GREAT. Take your hands off the wheel and it sails straight as an arrow, and does so loudly. I have hooker longtubes into flanges into cherry bombs dumped behind the cab. Sorry for the novel now here are lots of pictures and 2 sound clips.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...pictures+truck
64Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote