The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-23-2003, 11:14 AM   #1
ready2sell

69 c10 for sale

Quote:
Originally posted by ready2sell
I'd like to sell my truck. I need a bigger 4x4 to pull my horse trailer through the mountains.

It's a '69 c10 long bed, 307, 65K original miles, 4-speed manual, 2x4, very little rust, a couple of shallow dents that can easily be pulled out, extra sliding-glass rear window.

It's my daily driver, and since I've had it, I've put in: HEI distributor, new windshield, new front tires, new alternator, battery, replaced the radiator and hoses, rebuilt the 2 barrel carb, and a few other things. It runs great, is dualled out, but does smoke a bit once in a while. It's because it sat so long that it needs new valve seals/o-rings(I'll take care of those). It's a good reliable truck that's tough to part with, 'cause I love working on it. And, it's such a great truck for a restoration/customization project!! Any offers/thoughts?

Located in Utah Can post pictures if wanted

Well, I've got the 4x4 I need. Because of the work situation, I still don't have any time or $$ for the '69. So, it's for sale again.

I'll sell it for $1500. If anyone wants to pay $1700, I'll throw in the '77 Buick that's sitting in my driveway. It's got a 403 with a 4-barrel and an automatic tranny in it. For that price you can take the parts out of the Buick or the whole car. It's also been a good daily driver. Does have some miles, though(150,000). I've been considering putting the 403 and auto-tranny in the '69, since they'll slide right in w/o too much work, but just don't have the time to do it.

Here're the pics I posted for the truck

E-mail me and we can work out a deal. bnlitton@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Last edited by ready2sell; 05-23-2003 at 11:16 AM.
ready2sell is offline   Reply With Quote