The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-14-2015, 06:19 PM   #1
Xeen

CPP Quality Review

Hey all;

As many of us have come to know CPP is slow in the shipping and handling department so at this point that is a given and we build that into our timeline to compensate so there is no need to talk about that aspect of CPP, however I am reserving the right to make a few suggestions at the end of the review on how they can improve the customer service part of their business.

Today I am reviewing their quality.

CPP has always had a quality product, parts fit as they should and the finish of the product has been satisfactory however as of late they are stepping up their game, they are going the extra mile on finish, parts that used to only have a rust preventing Zinc Dichromate coating are now receiving powder coating instead which speaks to their attention to detail and commitment to the restomod community.

As of right now I am giving CPP a rating of 9 out of 10 in product finish which is an improvement from their previous rating of 7.
Way to go CPP keep up the good work.

Now if you could only improve the speed of your shipping and handling department by 25% and extend your returns out to 30 days instead of 10 considering you are primarily a internet order business and your customers can't always install the product as soon as they receive it then your customer service rating would dramatically improve as well.

Here is an example of one of their parts that used to come with a Zinc Dichromate coating that now comes powder coated.

Last edited by Xeen; 05-14-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Xeen is offline   Reply With Quote