The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
1SG.Rob

My truck got hit yesterday

So I finally had the first collision of my life yesterday on my way home from work. Good news is every is OK, there were no injuries at all. Bad news is my truck got dinged up a bit. It was completely the other driver's fault. I was already on the off ramp and they decided at the last minute they wanted to take that exit also and zoomed on over. They obviously were not even looking because they smacked right into the side of the truck without a sign of slowing down. The funny part is their vehicle has a blown tire and is all smashed up. My truck just has a bent bumper and some minor dings. Gotta love these tough old trucks. I'm waiting for their insurance claims adjuster to call me back to set up an estimate. I know there are some other folks from the Portland/Vancouver area on here. My question is do any of you guys have a body shop that you trust/recommend to work on our old treasures? I will upload pics in the next post. Gotta figure out how to do it from my phone.
1SG.Rob is offline   Reply With Quote