The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #1
4Eyedtruck

59 apache bag questions

hey everyone im ready to start ordering parts for my suspension and try and get some angles and ride height figured out and need some help ive searched until my eyes have bugged out and might be over looking it so on to the questions.

1. what cup height are most people running on the camaro subframe or should i buy the tallest cup and cut them down till i am happy ?

2. what bag would you all recommend with the bigblock ive heard good things about slam specialties should i go 6 or 7 inch bag

3 in the rear i was planning on running a sleeved firestone f9000 bag with under the axle bracket kit and a cnotch from cpp is their anything wrong with that bag and setup ?

I appreciate any help i can get or insight this is my first airride build and its all new to me
4Eyedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:45 AM   #2
andrewmp6

Re: 59 apache bag questions

If your not looking to lay frame,I would use ridetech shockwaves in the front.Its bolt in and you get a bag and shock so no having to relocate the shocks.The rear depends what type of 4 link you use but both are good if used right.
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:09 AM   #3
4Eyedtruck

Re: 59 apache bag questions

I know id like to use the shockwaves to but man they are so expensive and i have other areas that extra little bit could go to as well and thank you for taking the time to answer I swear im going crazy trying to figure stuff out in my mind lol im going to get it done though it has now become a QUEST lol
4Eyedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote