The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-21-2004, 12:01 PM   #1
oldschoolburb

4-SALE,'72 4X4 w/454

I can't believe I'm selling my burb. After all the time, $ & sweat, my loss your gain.

1972 k10, 4x4 w/454. $7800 or the first reasonable offer.

Engine: Rebuilt to stock specs. Doesn't even have 400 miles on it. After market items are Chrome air cleaner, vlv covers and a polished edlebrock carb.

Drive Train: Stock and shifts smooth. No leaks. Transfer case rebuilt 8 months ago.

Body: Forest Green with white top. Small repairable rust bubbles aft of the front wheels. None in the rear. Rust is always the biggest issue with these trucks and you won't be dissappointed with this one. Has rear lift gate, not cargo doors.

Interior: Beautiful! Stock seats, including the third row. Stock headliner, NO damage at all. No rust on floor what-so-ever. Stock Steering wheel and everything else that this model came with.

Wheels: New white-wall tires on 15x8 rims with the original Chevy hub-caps. Not the cheesey center caps, the full wheel covers polished and inserted colors to match the truck. Gives it that 'Grampa-look'. Very nice.

Stereo System: All hidden, but sounds Great! Most important, the dash was not cut. I had the head unit specially built and other parts provided by 'Custom Autosounds' in California. It has XM radio (included), Cassette and CD input. A kick ass dual voice coil for the dash speaker, Two Stealth 5 1/4 with four tweets in separate enclosures under the third seat. And one sony explode amp driving the 10inch kicker air tight box under the middle seat. I even added a toggle switch to turn on the base only when you want the people on the corners to hear you. All out of sight to keep it looking clean but sounding great.

Extra Parts: I bought another burb last year for the A/C but never got around to it. So now you have A/c also. It's the Tunnel, not just the rear and front. And yes, I even have the original Rear Auxilary heater that goes behind the middle seat (Impossible to find). An additional set of rims on Wrangler tires will get you through the winter. I even have almost two other sets of hub caps in case any get lost stolen or damaged. I have other interior parts too.

Summary: "If it sound too good, it probably is"..... is what I always say. But I bet the buyer of this truck will be talking about the steal they got for years to come. Now you ask, Why sell it if it's such a great truck? Answers; WIFE, KIDS, MILITARY TRANSFER. I really don't want to waste any money on EBAY as of yet because I know It will sell right away. Who better to offer it to than a bunch of suburban lovers like myself. I need to sell it soon, real soon. So if you are sincerely interested, pm me or respond and I will send pictures, many pictures. I will post only 1 or 2 of the outside and the engine here as soon as possible. Always a problem with the camera. Can't ship but will assist as needed. I live in northern Illinios.

Last edited by oldschoolburb; 06-21-2004 at 02:44 PM.
oldschoolburb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 07:18 PM   #2
oldschoolburb

I'll send pictures

Sorry, I can't upload my pictures because they are too big. I'll send them to whom ever asks.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:53 PM   #3
gmcnorton

here you go oldschool

here are your pictures..... this is a beautiful burb....... thansk for pictures... makes me want to sell the blazer......
Old 06-22-2004, 11:06 PM   #4
oldschoolburb

Check it out on Ebay

I had a hell of a time getting the pictures uploaded so I put it on Ebay. Check it out under:

"1972 suburban"

3 day listing only, No Reserve!
Old 06-23-2004, 07:43 AM   #5
68 Suburban

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Last edited by 68 Suburban; 06-23-2004 at 01:50 PM.
68 Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 07:53 PM   #6
Slick71

Where in Northern Illinois are you? I'd love to take a look if I can get up that way.
Slick71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 09:21 PM   #7
oldschoolburb

contact info

check out my ebay listing and call the number on the add. I'd be glad to answer any Q's.

Great Lakes illinios.
Old 06-25-2004, 09:58 PM   #8
Slick71

It's a great looking burb. Unfortunately your about 8 hours away. I've kinda been looking for a Blazer, but have always loved those old Burbans...good luck selling it!
Slick71 is offline   Reply With Quote