The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
dillonv2008

ifs kit Dannys original custom WARNING

I'm wondering if anyone else has bought from them and had my same problem.

I bought a kit from them for my 46 chevy truck ifs bagged kit spent good money around 2500. the guy was super cool and ansered all my questions when it came to making my order and questions on things once I got my kit and he got his money he sends me one picture with where the crossmember goes and that's it promises he'll send more pictures and detail instructions. weeks go by I email him wondering where instructions are and pictures no response. this part I will say is my fault I go to weld upper top hats on. only going off of other compnays instructions since danny wont respond back to me. I weld them they where wrong I call him telling him what happened and told him I will buy new ones just send them out asap. week goes by I call he says they just finished welding them he'll send them out. another week goes by call he says they are sending them out that day. another week half goes by. I read a yelp comment on there page says same thing I'm going through they sent him wrong part and after weeks going by they kept dicking him around same way with me till they threated to do legal action. so I call him and email him for weeks no response at all he tells me he was locked out of his email and his for and guys there fixing computer bull****. I finally had enough and told him I was going to take legal action because done with this bull**** and getting run around.
also to the kit coming in. when I went back to look at the pictures online of what mine is supposed to look like. mine looks nothing like that my bags where differen,top hats where different,shocks. lots of things where different and wasn't happy about that

what I'm saying in all this rant is be ware who you buy from lots of guys spend lots of money of parts and would like to know when spending this money companies would back there stuff up and be more offerable to helping you out since there name is out there on peoples projects youd think!!
dillonv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:33 PM   #2
andrewmp6

Re: ifs kit Dannys original custom WARNING

That sucks you got done dirty like that,That is the reason ill research a company to death before i spend big money on stuff.Keep a log of phone calls and text or emails print them out this will help you in court.
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:40 AM   #3
dillonv2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp6 View Post
That sucks you got done dirty like that,That is the reason ill research a company to death before i spend big money on stuff.Keep a log of phone calls and text or emails print them out this will help you in court.
well good news is once I told him he had 24hrs to email me where my bags where or send me a tracking number or ill be taking legal action. he later that night sent me a tracking number and I got my item with in a day or 2. I did do lot of research and they ended up being a little cheaper for the whole air ride suspension kit. but I next time I will defiantly be going through a much much more credited place for business.
dillonv2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:10 AM   #4
andrewmp6

Thats good you got your stuff in the end,Some of these unknown or cheaper places kinda scare me to buy from.Any company can mess up but its how they handle it means the most to me.Most have great customer service and some are down right crap,And i rather spend a little more to have that customer service if i need it.And honestly id stick to vendors on this forum most have everything and to be a vendor on here we have standards and keep the bad ones away.
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote