The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 11:50 PM   #1
HotRodfuelhose
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Posts: 99
Cool Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

Hey Guys;

Our anniversary is in September so we did something different and brought in hose and fittings in our own Black and Orange colors.

Not only that we have special pricing for a limited number of bundles. Starting at 109.99 (regular 183.73)

PTFE hose bundles come with hose and 8 PTFE hose fittings. 4-st, 2-45, 2-90 in AN6 size.

These things won't last long so act FAST.

Thanks again for the support for the past 2 years you guys have been great.


Hose bundles available HERE
Attached Images
 
__________________
Hot Rod Fuel hose
http://www.hotrodfuelhose.com

Last edited by HotRodfuelhose; 09-09-2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Added link
HotRodfuelhose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #2
HotRodfuelhose
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Posts: 99
Smile Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

__________________
Hot Rod Fuel hose
http://www.hotrodfuelhose.com
HotRodfuelhose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #3
Ctgry5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Homestead, Florida
Posts: 40
Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose View Post
Hey Guys;

Our anniversary is in September so we did something different and brought in hose and fittings in our own Black and Orange colors.

Not only that we have special pricing for a limited number of bundles. Starting at 109.99 (regular 183.73)

PTFE hose bundles come with hose and 8 PTFE hose fittings. 4-st, 2-45, 2-90 in AN6 size.

These things won't last long so act FAST.

Thanks again for the support for the past 2 years you guys have been great.


Hose bundles available HERE

Any idea which one should be long enough (20, 30, 40?) for my 72 blazer?? I would measure but itís at shop 200 miles away...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Ctgry5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:04 PM   #4
HotRodfuelhose
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Posts: 99
Smile Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctgry5 View Post
Any idea which one should be long enough (20, 30, 40?) for my 72 blazer?? I would measure but itís at shop 200 miles away...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
If you need to run feed and return from the engine bay 30ft kit would be the ticket, you would use 24-26ft depending on the routing.

If you are installing an LS motor and running a regulator close to the tank 20ft is fine.
__________________
Hot Rod Fuel hose
http://www.hotrodfuelhose.com
HotRodfuelhose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:25 PM   #5
Ctgry5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Homestead, Florida
Posts: 40
Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose View Post
If you need to run feed and return from the engine bay 30ft kit would be the ticket, you would use 24-26ft depending on the routing.

If you are installing an LS motor and running a regulator close to the tank 20ft is fine.
Thank you sir... do I just order from website or do I need to order here with you? I think Iíll go with the 30ft kit to be on the safe side...

Let me know,

Jorge
Ctgry5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:27 PM   #6
HotRodfuelhose
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Posts: 99
Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctgry5 View Post
Thank you sir... do I just order from website or do I need to order here with you? I think Iíll go with the 30ft kit to be on the safe side...

Let me know,

Jorge
The anniversary bundles are available HERE.
__________________
Hot Rod Fuel hose
http://www.hotrodfuelhose.com
HotRodfuelhose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
an6, fuel line, plumbing, ptfe, sale

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com