The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Racing and high performance (trucks haulin more than hay)

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
PA-IndianRider

Offenhauser Cross Ram Manifold

<ast weekend when I was at the Parts-a-Rama Swap Meet in Butler, Pa there was a seller who had a LARGE collection of "INTAKE" manifolds for sale. Must have been over 100 of 'em.

In the middle of this collection was an OFFENHAUSER CROSS RAM MANIFOLD. I have always thought these this were awesome looking.... but do NOT know much about how they work on the street/strip????

I'd be happy just to have it "hanging" on my shop wall.... but as most of you already know I am building "60's gasser" look C10..... can't help but wonder how this manifold would LOOK (and run) on top of our SB Stroker motor???

I already have a brand new Edelbrock RPM Air Gap for this build which I read is a very strong performing manifold for a single carb manifold.

The swap meet price for the Cross Ram was $325.... making it too pricey just to "hang on the shop wall"..... I'm a sucker for the "old stuff" Imagine flipping open the one piece fiberglass tilt fronend and seeing that crossram sitting there in all of it's "shinning nostalgic glory"
Attached Images

"Gasser/Altered Drag Race Hot Rod"
Where were You in '62 ?
PA-IndianRider is offline   Reply With Quote