The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-14-2015, 08:09 AM   #26
rusty76

Re: Buddy's truck

I tell you your friends blue monte is nice.
My build thread
Crossmembers CC
rusty76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #27
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

today we got the bed wood installed bed is now ready for lights and all also bumper needs to go on
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:06 PM   #28
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

So I finally found someone to do the tailgate up and I just got it back today.. I had a friend of ScottH do the job Bob's Auto Body ( on facebook)
they basically started like this and I will post more pics.. now on to finding door panels and making the grille mounts and lastlythe carb issue
Attached Images

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 01-29-2016, 06:56 PM   #29
Odaroloc

Very nice
Old 02-02-2016, 09:44 AM   #30
Greenlee

Looking good!
Greenlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:39 PM   #31
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

So I sent it out to another body guy in Brick NJ and he retouched all the paint that the previous painter screwed up and its just about ready to come home. I have received some new tan door panels and some other goodies that will go on in the next several weeks and I got the logo for the door art partially done so that will have to go to the sign guy and get a price to see if that will be painted on or vynal decals teaser shot of the door art
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:30 AM   #32
LT7A

I like the truck! The door art concept is cool too. Is the piston/rod combo patterned after a particular engine? Just asking because the rod looks really long for the piston diameter.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #33
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

the artwork is actually a tracing of an item I bought at a car show. This guy has a CNC machine and makes these among other things and sells them. I did the tracing and am using this rendering with his permission. it was done by shramfab.com

I hate cancer!!