The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
DURG

DURG's Black 65 C10

First time on the board here, but I'm sure I'll be back often. I just bought a 65 SWB BBW Fleet Custom Cab in 500AA Raven Black last night. Originally built in St. Louis, sold new at Harold Gwatney Chevrolet in Jacksonville Arkansas for 2154.00 I need to pick it up in a few days and bring it home.Truck now has a 327 small block with a turbo 350 tranny and 3.08 gears with a new Eaton posi.I spent the last 5 years doing my 62 Impala SS and now have the truck for my next project. Not sure which way to go with it yet and need to do lots of research. I've been looking at everything from mild static drops to the drop member setups and have no idea what I want yet. The Impala is a resto mod with full air ride rolling on 18 and 20 inch wheels with a 383 stroker, Tremec TKO 600 5 speed manula and a Ford 9" with an aluminum center section and 3.70 Tru Trac diff. Here are a couple pictures of the truck and Impala.

DURG is offline   Reply With Quote