The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 01:37 PM   #1
ck5566
Account Suspended

A little problem with "A-P" member

This is all about one man NOT knowing what he actually had for sale. A *Miss Representation* of the year of the part ended up being a 71-72 fitment not the 68 year fitment that I ask for. I'll start with the Original Thread as Titled, Porterbuilt Prep Sale- Stock Frame & Suspension Parts. 09/26/2016 @3:09 pm

A-P states in his first post #1 the frame parts are form a 68 short fleet.
In post #18 I ask if its "Positively" for a 68.
He responded back with a picture and with a $50 for it.
I agreed to "his only time" to pick it up which I drove more than a half a day & 3/4 tank of gas for it.
Got the part home & cleaned it up & was pre-fitting other parts on it & found the center link was wrong.
So I posted my findings about the part not being for a 68 like I ask for (my words Positively for a 68) and what year I found it to be for 71-72 only. And went on to say Hopefully it will be back up for sale.
A-P PM'd me back asking why I blasted him on the site for his mistake he made.
I thought about the way I might have came across in my wordings in making the complaint & posting for all to see. It wasn't to blast him it was to show a wrong parts year was sold & I as well stated I hope the part would be eventually sold.
All of the above talking points said was not to hurt any body (A-P) it was just to set things right.
He has admitted he was wrong by selling a wrong parts year fitments but he also thinks I should bring the part back for a refund. That's fine if I live just around the corner from him But I don't I live more than a 1/2 days drive & 3/4 tank of gas away & I had to get the part at His time frame, and I did that. So now I should be the one to waste More time & gas to get a refund. It would be the proper thing & the least costly amount to have him send shipping cast to me. He doesn't think that's fair, what if I lived on the East Coast would he still say bring it back or send it back on my dime, Fair is fair but this is not the case here. I am just asking for him to do the right thing here. ck5566
Old 10-28-2016, 12:14 PM   #2
A-P

Re: A little problem with "A-P" member

Just to follow up on this from my perspective. This user came to my house, inspected the parts, and agreed to take them. He gave me cash, and took the parts. In my mind, at this point, it's like any Craigslist deal - someone comes and looks at the parts, and agrees to take them for an agreed price. Deal done and everybody is happy. I then get a message two weeks later that the parts won't work for him and he wants a refund. Because this isn't CL, and I try to look out for fellow truck guys, I offered a full refund if he wanted to return the parts. Apparently that's not good enough and he wants me to pay return shipping as well (even though I never shipped the parts to him). At this point, it's not a money issue at all for me - I don't make a living doing this - it's pure principle. In all my years of selling, I've never had someone come in person to buy something, then weeks later demand return shipping when they decide they don't want it. Stuff like this is why I've decided I'm just going to give away parts I don't need, like I've already done with several other board members.
Old 10-28-2016, 01:56 PM   #3
ck5566
Account Suspended

A-P, You didn't know that the Center Link was Year Specific other wise you wouldn't have Advertised it as fitting for a 68 truck like you did. Some parts can fit other years but then you have to understand about the parts other parts & items that make it all work. You advertised a 68 Center Link which happens to need 5/8" threads inner tie rods. What you sold me was a Center Link for a 71-72 C10 truck that uses a 11/16" threaded inner tie rods. LOOKING AT ONE CENTER LINK AND LOOKING AT ANOTHER CENTER LINK BOTH LOOK THE SAME, Its when you hookup all the other parts that go with it it is then you know what fits and what don't fit. I guess you didn't read my reply when I ask you does it "Positively" fit the 68 C10's and from the next post you came back with $50 hows that sound LMK. That in it self is admitting you had a part for a 68 C10 you thought. Your comment about the CraigsList thing well that's a place that gets away with ripping people off. You on the other hand belong to a Site/Forum that Strives its self in knowing and giving out the right answers. Bottom line here is you sold a part that does not work with a 68 C10, It was & is used for a 71-72 C10. You maybe made a honest mistake in really not knowing what your truck had on it when you stated it came off of your 68 C10 so it should fit any others 68 C10's BUT THE REALITY IS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SELLING & WHAT YOU SOLD ME WASN'T THE RIGHT FITMENT FOR A 68 C10. I have taken it to some Auto Parts stores and had a 68 Tie Rod put on and guess what It Doesn't Fit. YOU WASN'T BEING HONEST IN WHAT YOU SOLD. MAN UP TO THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED. I have seen & read others having this same kind of problems & the original seller made it right in what ever cost it took.

Last edited by ck5566; 10-28-2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:03 PM   #4
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-P View Post
Just to follow up on this from my perspective. This user came to my house, inspected the parts, and agreed to take them. He gave me cash, and took the parts. In my mind, at this point, it's like any Craigslist deal - someone comes and looks at the parts, and agrees to take them for an agreed price. Deal done and everybody is happy. I then get a message two weeks later that the parts won't work for him and he wants a refund. Because this isn't CL, and I try to look out for fellow truck guys, I offered a full refund if he wanted to return the parts. Apparently that's not good enough and he wants me to pay return shipping as well (even though I never shipped the parts to him). At this point, it's not a money issue at all for me - I don't make a living doing this - it's pure principle. In all my years of selling, I've never had someone come in person to buy something, then weeks later demand return shipping when they decide they don't want it. Stuff like this is why I've decided I'm just going to give away parts I don't need, like I've already done with several other board members.
Knowing you made a mistake and Now giving every thing away that you have left well I guess that's the easy way out for you. I guess if its given away Free then when if it comes up not the right part then at least you can say it was for Free . I hope there part fits, mine sure didn't.

Last edited by ck5566; 10-28-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:10 PM   #5
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Since you are giving away your left over parts for Free I will send you a self stamped envelope with tracking #'s so you can send me my $50 back. Just saying since you are in the Spirit of giving. I went out of my way by driving more than a 1/2 days driving & using 3/4 tank of gas so do the right thing in going out of your way for once. Be a Man & do the right thing.

Last edited by ck5566; 10-28-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck5566 View Post
A-P, You didn't know that the Center Link was Year Specific other wise you wouldn't have Advertised it as fitting for a 68 truck like you did. Some parts can fit other years but then you have to understand about the parts other parts & items that make it all work. You advertised a 68 Center Link which happens to need 5/8" threads inner tie rods. What you sold me was a Center Link for a 71-72 C10 truck that uses a 11/16" threaded inner tie rods. LOOKING AT ONE CENTER LINK AND LOOKING AT ANOTHER CENTER LINK BOTH LOOK THE SAME, Its when you hookup all the other parts that go with it it is then you know what fits and what don't fit. I guess you didn't read my reply when I ask you does it "Positively" fit the 68 C10's and from the next post you came back with $50 hows that sound LMK. That in it self is admitting you had a part for a 68 C10 you thought. Your comment about the CraigsList thing well that's a place that gets away with ripping people off. You on the other hand belong to a Site/Forum that Strives its self in knowing and giving out the right answers. Bottom line here is you sold a part that does not work with a 68 C10, It was & is used for a 71-72 C10. You maybe made a honest mistake in really not knowing what your truck had on it when you stated it came off of your 68 C10 so it should fit any others 68 C10's BUT THE REALITY IS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SELLING & WHAT YOU SOLD ME WASN'T THE RIGHT FITMENT FOR A 68 C10. I have taken it to some Auto Parts stores and had a 68 Tie Rod put on and guess what It Doesn't Fit. YOU WASN'T BEING HONEST IN WHAT YOU SOLD. MAN UP TO THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED. I have seen & read others having this same kind of problems & the original seller made it right in what ever cost it took.
Buyer should also positively known what he's buying if it its that specific and hard to find. I might have shown up with a caliper and some measurements or at the very least had rod ends in hand to test fit because its that specific and I'm driving a long way for this. Knowing what I'm buying is very specific to 68 I would have left without it if it didn't checkout thinking he made a MISTAKE.

You show up don't match it up with what you need and take the wrong part home you should cover return costs and you should also get your cash back when its returned. If he took it off a 68 its a damn good assumption it fits 68 trucks.

I think in the end as knowledgeable as you are on the part as you state above you actually didn't know what you were buying. Even after seeing it, not checking it and knowing the thread sizes as you state above you took it anyway so don't lay all the blame on him. Your half owner in this problem as you call it.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:09 PM   #7
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcsr View Post
Buyer should also positively known what he's buying if it its that specific and hard to find. I might have shown up with a caliper and some measurements or at the very least had rod ends in hand to test fit because its that specific and I'm driving a long way for this. Knowing what I'm buying is very specific to 68 I would have left without it if it didn't checkout thinking he made a MISTAKE.

You show up don't match it up with what you need and take the wrong part home you should cover return costs and you should also get your cash back when its returned. If he took it off a 68 its a damn good assumption it fits 68 trucks.

I think in the end as knowledgeable as you are on the part as you state above you actually didn't know what you were buying. Even after seeing it, not checking it and knowing the thread sizes as you state above you took it anyway so don't lay all the blame on him. Your half owner in this problem as you call it.
After buying it and getting it home and in the next couple days later I THEN HAD LEARNED IN THE DIFFERENCES IN THE CENTER LINKS BEING DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER. WHEN I TRIED TO FIT THE TIE RODS ON THEN AND ONLY THEN DID I FIND OUT THAT THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE IN THEM. GUESS WHAT BY "DEFAULT NOW" I AM NOW KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE CENTER LINKS YEAR FITMENTS. TOO BAD I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WHEN I SAW THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME I WOULD HAVE PASSED ON THEM. I ALSO AM LEARNING AS I GO, TOO BAD I WAS LIED TO ABOUT THE PARTS YEAR FITMENT. In realty the Owner of the parts for sale is the one that should know what he is selling. It has been a shame that I trusted some one like him. He advertised it as for a 68 C10 and it ended up being only for the 71-72 C10's. Weather or not if I did have a tie rod in hand to match to it I was going on his word when he stated it was for a 68 C10 and if I did walk away because it was wrongly stated in what it was I would still be out of the time & gas invested in the trip that in it self would get most people upset. EVERY BODY PLEASE GO BACK & READ THE ORIGINAL THREAD TO MAKE A JUDGEMENT HERE. Here it is "Porterbuilt Prep Sale- Stock Frame & Suspension Parts"
Old 10-28-2016, 11:34 PM   #8
Blue/72

Ok I see that you asked him if it was a "positively 68" part, but it seems that he never replied that it was "positively" a 68 part or not so accusing him of selling parts without knowing what he actually had is a little harsh. He never said if it WAS or WAS NOT for a 68, only that he had originally purchased them for a 68. So in his mind he may have thought that it was for a 68 as well. The part didn't fit so in my opinion I would ship it back to the seller at my cost and have him send you your $50 in the mail at his cost.
•1972 Cheyenne Super. Sold
Old 10-29-2016, 02:58 AM   #9
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue/72 View Post
Ok I see that you asked him if it was a "positively 68" part, but it seems that he never replied that it was "positively" a 68 part or not so accusing him of selling parts without knowing what he actually had is a little harsh. He never said if it WAS or WAS NOT for a 68, only that he had originally purchased them for a 68. So in his mind he may have thought that it was for a 68 as well. The part didn't fit so in my opinion I would ship it back to the seller at my cost and have him send you your $50 in the mail at his cost.
I don't know what you read from the Original Thread but here you go, "FRAME PARTS ARE FROM A 68 SHORT FLEET, AND REAR END PARTS ARE FROM A 71". That is what I call a as good as gold statement. And what you don't know what he replied back and forth to me in a couple of PM's he did admit they were from his 68. AGAIN HERE YOU GO "HIS WORDS" "AND FOR THE RECORD, IT DID COME OFF OF MY 68". Most of us can Testify that we have found wrong parts on our trucks, that's because PO's have & will & do put anything & or something that really doesn't belong on these trucks in regards to a proper fitment. Again you are not understanding or reading what was printed, He never said that he originally purchased them for a 68. In a PM to me he stated that "HE HAD NO IDEA THAT THE PART WASN'T FOR A 68". All of His & My PM'S will be there for the Administrators & the Moderators to read for them selves. So far all that has responded back to this complaint/thread/post Needs to understand that I have spent Wasted time & gas + almost 300 miles & over a 1/2 day driving to get a wrong part that he (A-P) should have known more about what he was selling & later give a Cheep Excuse by saying " He had no idea that the part wasn't for a 68"..If you don't know what you are selling then get educated on the parts you want to sell or don't sell them. People You All Need to Have All The Facts Which you don't so please Only comment on What You Have read in the Original Thread & from here. Thanks, Danny aka ck5566
Old 10-29-2016, 03:19 AM   #10
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:

With your statement "If he took it off a 68 its a damn good assumption it fits 68 trucks" Let me educate you a little bit here. Center Links fitments are like this 63-70, 71-72 like what he sold me & 73-87. I only learned this out by getting screwed by him (A-P). This is all a learning curve for the ones that are not so educated on these trucks & the parts they use and with a little help from like this sites forums and all of the knowledgeable members we all will be close to being a know it all someday.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:02 PM   #11
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

WOW, just take the blue pill dude,,,, it will be alright
Old 10-29-2016, 08:16 PM   #12
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
WOW, just take the blue pill dude,,,, it will be alright
Wow No comment Dude. Bottom line is I am out of around a $100 bill from someone that lied to me & any other board member or registered user that was following his Thread. But later he did say he didn't know what the part happened to really be for, I guess in some of you guys eyes that's OK, I don't see it that way. People used to Shake Hands on a Deal and that was it & that was your word. He is lucky he doesn't live in the Eighteen Hundreds, they hung Horse Thief's.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:40 PM   #13
BIGglaSS

I usually try to avoid walking through a yard full of turds... But, I've got a pile of parts in my garage and scrap pile that didn't work out on my builds. It is just part of the process. If I sell a part off of a xxx truck/car, I assume it is going to fit the same truck/car. Everything that didn't fit or work out for me, I put it back on CL or eBay and move on.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #14
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Here's the part of the problem.
If there were three center links laying on the ground.
One 63-70, one 71-72, and one 73-87,.... Would you know which one to buy just by looking at them?
I know there is a difference, but I couldn't pick out the correct one.
Not without a known correct inner tie Rod to fit up to the centerlink.

Take this as a lesson learned about being informed on what you are buying.
These old trucks have been around a long time and parts get changed.

Better yet, become a Subscribing member and post the wrong part up for sale, in a thread of your own..
People are always looking for good centerlinks since they aren't reproduced.
Someone that is converting to disc brakes and using 71-72 spindles might need your part.

Good luck with you project.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
Old 10-29-2016, 08:57 PM   #15
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGglaSS View Post
I usually try to avoid walking through a yard full of turds... But, I've got a pile of parts in my garage and scrap pile that didn't work out on my builds. It is just part of the process. If I sell a part off of a xxx truck/car, I assume it is going to fit the same truck/car. Everything that didn't fit or work out for me, I put it back on CL or eBay and move on.
Hypothetical Scenario, I my self don't enjoy going into a Car Dealership to buy a advertised Camry and being sold a Corolla, That's what happens when there is a shifty, sneaky Salesperson involved. Sound Familiar!
Old 10-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #16
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Here's the part of the problem.
If there were three center links laying on the ground.
One 63-70, one 71-72, and one 73-87,.... Would you know which one to buy just by looking at them?
I know there is a difference, but I couldn't pick out the correct one.
Not without a known correct inner tie Rod to fit up to the centerlink.

Take this as a lesson learned about being informed on what you are buying.
These old trucks have been around a long time and parts get changed.

Better yet, become a Subscribing member and post the wrong part up for sale, in a thread of your own..
People are always looking for good centerlinks since they aren't reproduced.
Someone that is converting to disc brakes and using 71-72 spindles might need your part.

Good luck with you project.
First of all I didn't know that there is three different Center Links for these 63-70,71-72, 73-87 trucks. But I Unfortunately ($$.$$) had to find out the hard way.
Let me ask you something here, If you didn't know what the part was for would you just pick from out of the air a year and say that's what it fits & later when the person had mentioned it to you that it didn't fit would you just say well it fit my car/truck. Like its been said before these trucks are an average of 44-49 years old and just might have any thing on them with that in mind the seller should know a little bit more about the items he's selling then the buyer. Look a mistake was done wrong where is the Pride in people these days. People need to Man or Women up too there Mistakes. I guess from what I have learned from here is that many of you have been screwed or taken for a ride and you all have gotten pretty Calloused over it being done to you. Horse Thieves would have got Hanged.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:19 AM   #17
BIGglaSS

Quote:
in the next couple days later I THEN HAD LEARNED IN THE DIFFERENCES IN THE CENTER LINKS BEING DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER.
Quote:
First of all I didn't know that there is three different Center Links for these 63-70,71-72, 73-87 trucks.
Quote:
"HIS WORDS" "AND FOR THE RECORD, IT DID COME OFF OF MY 68". Most of us can Testify that we have found wrong parts on our trucks,
Quote:
A-P, You didn't know that the Center Link was Year Specific other wise you wouldn't have Advertised it as fitting for a 68 truck like you did.
Quote:
This user came to my house, inspected the parts, and agreed to take them. He gave me cash, and took the parts.
I have no idea why I am getting involved in this and responding. It sounds like neither one of you knew what it was. (check your words above). If you didn't know, then how would you expect him to know? You agree that the wrong parts might end up on our trucks. I doubt the guy listed it with the intention of defrauding owners of 68 C10 pickups.

Quote:
He has admitted he was wrong by selling a wrong parts year fitments but he also thinks I should bring the part back for a refund.
If A-P admitted in writing that he was wrong and would refund, then he is obligated to honor it whether right/wrong.

Let's look at this from another point of view. I'm cruising through a pick-pull auto wrecking yard and find a 68 C10. COOL! I need this center link. I pull it and go home. Later I discover that it doesn't work, because some previous owner put the wrong one on. I then take it back for refund/exchange. Do I stomp and throw a fit because they won't pay me for my gas? My local yard won't even give me cash back! Only store credit for future purchase.

I think this was an honest misunderstanding. Nobody stole your horse. I would list it for sale, and move on. Have you proven for sure that it is 71-72 if you re-sell it to someone else? If you think you have been defrauded, go to small claims court.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:59 PM   #18
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

I have been to Napa, auto zone, AAP and even the dealer to buy new parts where they have a computer and books to look up the correct part. Even at the new supply houses, mistakes are made. I have had to make several trips taking parts back before i finally got the right part. Sometimes it even took taking the old part to match up to the new part before I could get what i needed. Any such supply house has always either refunded my money or got me the correct part but never once did I think they should reimburse me for my gas and travel. Looking at post #2 in this thread it appears A-P did offer you a full refund if you returned the part so I don't see where he is trying to pull a bait and switch. When dealing with used 40 year old parts there are bound to be changes throughout the years. I can't see where I would dedicate this much time trying to prove someone intentionally sold me an incorrect $50 part, from what i see as a bystander it was an honest mistake that both of you can take credit for.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:07 PM   #19
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGglaSS View Post
I have no idea why I am getting involved in this and responding. It sounds like neither one of you knew what it was. (check your words above). If you didn't know, then how would you expect him to know? You agree that the wrong parts might end up on our trucks. I doubt the guy listed it with the intention of defrauding owners of 68 C10 pickups.

If A-P admitted in writing that he was wrong and would refund, then he is obligated to honor it whether right/wrong.

Let's look at this from another point of view. I'm cruising through a pick-pull auto wrecking yard and find a 68 C10. COOL! I need this center link. I pull it and go home. Later I discover that it doesn't work, because some previous owner put the wrong one on. I then take it back for refund/exchange. Do I stomp and throw a fit because they won't pay me for my gas? My local yard won't even give me cash back! Only store credit for future purchase.

I think this was an honest misunderstanding. Nobody stole your horse. I would list it for sale, and move on. Have you proven for sure that it is 71-72 if you re-sell it to someone else? If you think you have been defrauded, go to small claims court.
Look every body has or needs to live up to a Honor System. He posted a part that was for a 68 & it ended up for a 71-72 fitment only. MY self I do live up to a Honor System & when something goes wrong I WILL DO EVERY THING TO MAKE IT RIGHT. Most of you I guess has missed the part that I ask'd him to send me the Shipping charges to sent it back to him and will do every thing to get the lowest price for him. Since I have already spent a 1/2 days driving & 3/4 tank of gas to get the "honest mistake" wrong part that has cost me $100 already, and when returned to him and getting my refund of $50 then it boils down to I will have had to spend over $100 (gas) and 1 days worth of extra mileage on my car for NOTHING. Honor is ever thing but when you don't have it becomes Chaos just what this Worlds headed for these days and its why some people don't give a rats a $ $ about in what they do or say to others. I ENLISTED in the Vietnam war they didn't have to grab me off the streets against my will, I'll say it again I ENLISTED so don't give me that "honest mistake" crap! The Courts will not handle a $50 dispute anyway. I guess the Administrators & Moderators also don't care as I haven't heard anything from then in a week now. From them at least give me a acknowledgement that they have read my complaint
Old 10-30-2016, 03:43 PM   #20
ck5566
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2717 View Post
I have been to Napa, auto zone, AAP and even the dealer to buy new parts where they have a computer and books to look up the correct part. Even at the new supply houses, mistakes are made. I have had to make several trips taking parts back before i finally got the right part. Sometimes it even took taking the old part to match up to the new part before I could get what i needed. Any such supply house has always either refunded my money or got me the correct part but never once did I think they should reimburse me for my gas and travel. Looking at post #2 in this thread it appears A-P did offer you a full refund if you returned the part so I don't see where he is trying to pull a bait and switch. When dealing with used 40 year old parts there are bound to be changes throughout the years. I can't see where I would dedicate this much time trying to prove someone intentionally sold me an incorrect $50 part, from what i see as a bystander it was an honest mistake that both of you can take credit for.
My parts houses are just around the corner from me, its not like that I have to $pend a hole lot of gas money to return things but on the other hand with this I have $pent $50 in gas so for me to return the wrong part will cost me $100 in wasted gas, I don't know where you went to School but that adds up to a TOTAL LOSS where I went. Sending maybe around $10 to $15 or so for shipping would show his Honor and put this thing to rest. I under stand the 40 + year old thing but if you have something for sale then you better know what it is - being it is 40+ yrs old, that part is the sellers responsibility and yes the buyer should have some kind of knowing what he is buying but come on The Site Forum he advertised on Prides itself in knowing the Right Answers. He is giving the rest of his left overs away any way so whats the big deal with giving me shipping and saving his Honor and shutting me up.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:36 PM   #21
leddzepp

CK5566 is also banned member mjgord51. If you have a lot of time on your hands feel free to research it yourself.

Same location, same occupation, same posting style, same hand sketched drawings, same type of harassment...and same first name.

Goodbye Marvin, better luck next time

1968 C/10 50th Anniversary LWB. Unrestored, stock, daily driver/work truck.

RIP ElJay
RIP 67ChevyRedneck
RIP Grumpy Old Man
Closed Thread