The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-05-2019, 07:33 PM   #1
bigschuss

New Member From Western Mass.

Signed up last year and have been lurking...thought I'd introduce myself. Been working on square bodies since I was a teen in the late 80's..behind the house, under a shade tree, etc. Marriage, kids, work, other priorities took me away from it for many, many years. Two years ago I felt like I was finally in a spot to enjoy K10s and K5's again. Began building a dedicated workshop three years ago and am now just finishing the interior wiring...doing everything myself. As for square bodies, been out of it for a while. I've forgotten a lot. Looking forward to participating on the forum as I relearn. I've been checking out the various square body and Blazer forums and this one looks like a great resource.

A 1980 K10 from the South I picked up a few years ago sitting in front of my new shop. Planning a frame off restoration on this one.

My new 1984 K5 from Oregon I just picked up last month. My first square body 30 years ago was very similar. Think this one will just be a fun summertime family ride.

bigschuss is offline   Reply With Quote