The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Br3w City's Project omgwtfbbq

If you've linked here from my YouTube Channel or other social media sites, welcome to my build hosted here on 67-72chevytrucks. tweet @wtfrevj or IG @rev_j_hd

IF THE IMAGES APPEAR DEAD LINKED OR BLOCKED DUE TO PHOTOBUCKET, PLEASE USE A BYPASS ADDON FOR YOUR BROWSER TO SEE THE IMAGES!!! FIREFOX AND CHROME EACH HAVE A FEW AVAILABLE, THE ONE LINKED BELOW WORKED FOR ME
https://outgoing.prod.mozaws.net/v1/...giikdkpmcpkaon
I'm not affiliated with this link and take no responsibility for the use of the addon. Only putting the link because it worked for me, and I want everyone to see my build!!

We're over 20 pages into it now, but this is the beginning.

Welcome to post #1 for...
THE H8RDCPTR. (i put the omgwtfbbq as a placeholder thinking i could change it...oops)
I was lucky enough to be given most of the original paperwork tracing the trucks history. Started its life in Oklahoma, and spent some time in Georgia and Florida before coming up to WI. I have the original metal service tag and owners manual somewhere too.

Started with a 66 short-step with a small back window. The truck was in pretty decent shape or so it seemed. Had a metallic green re-paint in the 80's, some rust that I could see but nothing horrid. Had a different hood since the original had been destroyed by time/rust.

The interior was mostly clean, gas tank removed and seats replaced with a later model bench seat. Newer wheel replaces the original also.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD

Last edited by BR3W CITY; 10-14-2017 at 01:21 AM.
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote