The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2018, 06:44 AM   #1
Pleasants9

Starting on the Right Foot

Good morning all. I have been wanting a 1960-1961 chevy apache truck for sometime now. I just recently came across one available at a reasonable price but have some questions. The seller is claiming it to be a 1960 chevy 1 ton truck with a 327 and 4 speed trans. By the limited pictures it definitely looks to have the front end of a 1960-1961 apache front end. There is no badging but the presence of dually tires in the back and claiming to be a 1 ton makes me assume it is an apache 30. Everything i find though doesn't support a 327 being an option in this year truck. I plan to ask him for some more photos and the vin to verify a few things. The truck does look to have a fair amount of surface rust and the bed is missing. Any specific questions or photos I should ask for? I am new to the older chevy truck community but I have owned and restored my 1982 corvette over the last 10 years.

-Leighton
Pleasants9 is offline   Reply With Quote