The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 03:33 AM   #1
Ogier
Chopper/Painter

Exclamation Note to ebfabman

Hrmmmmm,

I posted a reply to your note and for some reason, it is not there. How very odd.

Well, as I said, please feel free to count me out of your little get together for I will not support in any way, shape, or form, someone who publically accuses members of this or any other forum of conducting themselves in a less than honorable way without proof. If you truely had proof, I rather suspect that you would simply turn them into the authorities and skip all the theatrics.

You are quite wrong on one thing that was in one of your previous(now gone) posts: For someone to pass on an original of your oh so precious DVD is not against copyright law as no copies have been made. If this were the case, there are many cd/dvd/record/pawn shops who would be put out of business by the F.B.I. for violation of that code.

I do find it odd that you have pictures on your website. I don't see anything there that I would pay money to see an instructional video of. All the pictures are of things that my first year metal-working students can do without much effort.

Perhaps, I will make a video of similar content and post it on the web for free download. Perhaps not.

Oh, rest assured, I don't have a copy of your precious video nor do I want one.

Good luck to you.
Ogier

P.S. Let's see how long it takes until this gets censored.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:57 AM   #2
sam's 72

Just wondering what you are talking about? I don't see any post that your referring too
Old 07-25-2004, 08:08 AM   #3
LUV2XCLR8
The LuvShack Garage

Talking

He Is Referring To A Thread That Was Pulled, I Think That Is Where
It Went, Someone Had A Copy Of His Dvd's And Tried To Sell Them 2
Another Board Member Because They Didn't Need Them Anymore.
Big Piggy: "Goliath" 07 Kodiak C4500
Lil Piggy:"Maddy" 88 Silverado 3500
Hauler: "Feathers" 14 Aluma 8218T
Old 07-25-2004, 11:02 AM   #4
ebfabman

I may have made a mistake. In one of the post offering a used set of my videos for sale. It is unclear whether or not the DVD's offered for sale are the originals or not. I read the post again and came to the conclusion that the DVD's could quite possibly be the originals even though it is not stated in the post. I very well may have jumped to conclusion concerning others that also bought videos from me and don't need or want them anymore. Again, as I said a mistake may well have been made on my part and that is why I deleted those post. I don't want to offend anyone or wrongfully accuse anyone or draw the wrong conclusion when I don't have all the facts.

Ogier, welcome to the board. I've never talked to you or met you or sold you anything that I am aware of. Thanks for taking the time to visit my website.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:18 AM   #5
lux hauler
Psycho-billy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebfabman
.....Ogier, welcome to the board. I've never talked to you or met you or sold you anything that I am aware of. Thanks for taking the time to visit my website.

Well said. Done with class......more than can be said for Ogier. He may not need the video for instruction in metal working but he could use some help learning to be tactful.
I hope to get your videos soon. Just been too busy around the house lately.

Support your community, support yourself. Buy local, buy American (or Canadian).

Last edited by lux hauler; 07-25-2004 at 11:24 AM.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:12 PM   #6
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Yep I suppose it'll be censored as publicly bashing a member is against board rules. eb made a mistake but had cause to be alarmed over possible copyright infringement... This post is going nowhere fast and shall be closed now.
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Closed Thread