The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-22-2002, 10:32 PM   #1
Not-E-Nuf

Thumbs up New Member

Hi fellow truckers,
A friend of mine, Danodmano, told me about this cool site. I've been reading alot of the old information and tips along with the current stuff and am really impressed. After a couple of weeks now of just looking from the side lines, I thought is was about time to get involved. I took inventory of the trucks I own, 5 Chevy classics (55-57), one 79 Chev and a 96 1-ton Dually, thus the name: Not-E-Nuf. My current project is a 56 Step-Side that will have all up to date running gear. The frame has been stripped, and waiting to be installed is the independent front suspension, 12 bolt rearend, four wheel power disc brakes, a torquey 350, and all the other associated hardware. Not sure yet if I'll go stick or auto transmission. I've been playing with cars and trucks for about 45 years now and love to see that the interest in classics and customs is still alive and well.
More later truckers,
Not-E-Nuf
Not-E-Nuf is offline   Reply With Quote