The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > 99+ Chevy and GMC Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
68C10HotRod

2nd Row Bench - Tahoe, Suburban

I've got a Bench seat & floor bracket cover that came out of a 07 I think. It's Dark Charcoal Leather. Was going to use it in my '72 Suburban but found decent year correct seats & just need to peddle this for space. This thing looks brand new cuz the guy switched it out for buckets when the Tahoe was only months old. I paid $400 for it so make me an offer. It is HEAVY so shipping would be a killer but maybe a network of board members could get it to you - I go to KC & DSM periodically & could get it that far.

Pictures later today, if I can get to it today.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” - Benjamin Franklin
"And those who know what's best for us, Must rise and save us from ourselves" - RUSH lyric (mockery)
68C10HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
scottofksu

Re: 2nd Row Bench - Tahoe, Suburban

Pictures? Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
scottofksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
68C10HotRod

Re: 2nd Row Bench - Tahoe, Suburban

I'm going to post up pictures for this seat but I need to spell out some corrections. Discovered for sure it's from a 2007 but it's a Suburban 2nd row seat so the base mounting bracket WILL NOT fit a Tahoe. Someone just tried to buy it locally for his Tahoe & I had to take it back when he discovered it wouldn't fit. It looks like the only difference is the base. Suburban base is flat front to back & pretty much an rectangle. Tahoe base steps up about 2/3 of the way back & has notches in the back corners to account for the closer rear wheel wells. This seat is MINT.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” - Benjamin Franklin
"And those who know what's best for us, Must rise and save us from ourselves" - RUSH lyric (mockery)
68C10HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote