The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-10-2005, 10:49 PM   #101
Mongo
YES_____NO

Just what is a dink? He seems to like calling people that. He must have been an only child and had to eat paint chips and things out of the cat box for entertainment

People many not remember what you said or what you did, but they will remember the way you made them feel. - unknown

Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai 1984

Help support the board
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:00 PM   #102
stueber68
1968 C20 Vortec Beast

Wow guys! I am brand new to the page and thought I might be able to buy and sell some stuff I have and replace it with purchases I need. I don't know how much I want to get mixed up in all of this stuff. Seems like one heck of a headache.
stueber68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:57 PM   #103
chickenwing
Lovin' Life in Miss.!

First off, welcome to the board! Please do not be discouraged. Actually board member transactions usually go VERY smoothly. Membership is self-policing and Josh does actively help out transactions gone bad. This thread is a warning about a particularly unscrupulous.... @#$%. You should welcome it.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:35 AM   #104
Mongo
YES_____NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stueber68
Wow guys! I am brand new to the page and thought I might be able to buy and sell some stuff I have and replace it with purchases I need. I don't know how much I want to get mixed up in all of this stuff. Seems like one heck of a headache.

First off

like chickenwing said don't be discouraged. I have been on this board for 5+ years and have yet had a deal gone bad. We try to treat each other the way we our-selves would want to be treated. Though there are some that join these boards just to make a buck while taking advantage of others.

Also dont be afraid to ask any questions. eventhough we may have answered it a thousand times before we are always happy to help a fellow truck lover in need.

So stick around and ask a way and have fun.

People many not remember what you said or what you did, but they will remember the way you made them feel. - unknown

Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai 1984

Help support the board
Old 06-20-2005, 02:33 PM   #105
newin72
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by newin72
bummer... ordered some new inside door handles before I saw this thread. was paid for on 5-27... we'll see what happens. hope it comes!

Well got my door handles this Sat. after multiple E-mails and staying on top of him for three weeks, he finally shipped them.

made in Taiwan crap, but oh well... his add didn't say NOS or even that they were quality, so I guess I can't complain.
newin72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 07:01 PM   #106
1991s10

I was telling a guy about how James was screwing me on my parts and he told me about this site. I cant believe how many people are mad at him I wish I would of knew sooner.
1991s10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 07:11 PM   #107
1991s10

Quote:
Originally Posted by newin72
Well got my door handles this Sat. after multiple E-mails and staying on top of him for three weeks, he finally shipped them.

made in Taiwan crap, but oh well... his add didn't say NOS or even that they were quality, so I guess I can't complain.
You know whats bad is that I've been waiting on my handles for 2 months now everyday he says tomorrow
Old 07-21-2005, 09:47 PM   #108
krue
Designated A-hole!

Welcome to the board, hate to hear that texparts got you too, but at least you know about the best site on the web now.

We're Still Debt Free Except for the House!!!
www.daveramsey.com

70 GMC SWB Stepside project "Green Booger" soon to be 6.0l/4l80e
93 S-10 "Poppaw's Truck"
krue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 10:04 PM   #109
1991s10

Hey guys if yall know anybody looking I've got a 69 short wide 4 sale new paint job pearl white ghost flames and purple flames,narrowed 9"rear new motor still waiting for some interior from u know who. Aready payed too. I need outside handles and kick panels if I dont get them from him
Old 07-21-2005, 11:08 PM   #110
krue
Designated A-hole!

Try the "trucks for sale" section.

We're Still Debt Free Except for the House!!!
www.daveramsey.com

70 GMC SWB Stepside project "Green Booger" soon to be 6.0l/4l80e
93 S-10 "Poppaw's Truck"
krue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:58 AM   #111
mbgmike

Thumbs down Lone Oak Texas

Just thought I would add another to the List. august 2005. He is still ripping people off on ebay. I bought a "GREAT CONDITION" rear 67 fleetside fender from him. It looked decent in the photo but it turned out loaded with bondo from the center of the opening all the way to the front up to 1/2inch thick. He did not do the work I'm sure but it was obvious it had prior damage that he should have disclosed. all the bondo was coming through the holes in back where a puller was used. I left him a neutral rating stating this and rated the transaction OK because I can fix it. He leaves a negative and says I waited "3weeks to pick up part not happy at all" what a liar.
anyone can track the transaction dates and see it was only two weeks. He called me the Monday after the day after the item closed. we agreed that I could pick it up after the payment was completed. I waited to hear from him and he didn't reply until i finally emailed him and asked him when i could pick it up. He sent me his address with no communication what so ever when he would be there or if saturday was even ok. the first saturday was already gone. I sent him an email stating i would be there on the next saturday to pick it up. I drive 5.1/2 hrs to get there and call him and he doesn't even remember selling it to me at first. I think he finally remembered when he found out I was right down the road. The body work was evident immediately, not wanting to argue after I had paid i just told myself "OH well I can fix it" caveat emptor. He understated the condition of the item. He leaves me negative feedback because i rate the transaction OK. He's a redneck jerk that rips off fellow texans as well as others. I saw his "Custom Show Truck" he is building He has all kinds of grit in his epoxy primer from painting it in his little shack. Not quality work He was also bondoing up a tailgate at the time to sell on ebay It looked like ****.
I live in houston and anything I sell has a money back guarantee regardless of the reason. con men live in all states not just texas. PAyPal and EBay have done nothing about my claims except file my case closed. thanks for letting me air my feelings but got to go grind off more bondo
mike
1967 chev pick up (stock) except rear fender, a new 2005 ford ran into it
1965 chev pick up (not stock)
mbgmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 06:01 PM   #112
zachary2001

i know where lone oak is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyDude
I'm a little ignorant on this one.....but is this the guy that sells all the chrome stuff on ebay where your money is sent to some place like.....Lone Oak, TX ???

i live about 25 minutes from lone oak it is an actual place believe it or not,take it easy guys
zachary2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:26 PM   #113
1991s10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Suburban
Everything I have heard about this guy is bad news.
Well after 3 months I still haven't got everything from him But I did tell him where to stick it tonight
Old 08-08-2005, 10:33 PM   #114
86swb
Born a Chevy Man

Well, I guess by now he should surely know where to stick it. Sounds like he sticks it to everbody else. Sounds like a really nice guy. Glad I never got the pleasure of dealing with him.

*1986 Chevy SWB Silverado
*1984 Chevy Longbed Silverado

New Kia Sportage (Wife's car and she loves it)

CHEVY, American made w/pride!

If you can read this, YOU NEED TO THANK A TEACHER!
If you can read this in ENGLISH, PLEASE THANK A SOLDIER!
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND BLESS OUR FIGHTING TROOPS
86swb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:33 AM   #115
iwantanssr

We purchased new parts as well as a mint condition rechromed 1969 GMC grill and glove box cover from James on Feb.27,2005 well he sent the new parts no problem but we are still waiting for the grill and glove box cover. We did'nt do a paypal chargeback because he kept saying it was in the chrome shop and we understood that could take time.So we have been scammed for $380.00. We have phoned him repeatedly only to hear I'm not refunding because I shipped it but he won't give a tracking number,then he says P.O. shipped it back to him and he reshipped. Told him yesterday we were filing fraud reports etc. his reply do want you want.He's a real winner alright.
iwantanssr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:02 PM   #116
bowtie

I'm bidding on some chrome from ebay and was hoping this wasn't James (tammy1107 ( 690) ) and if not has anyone from the board bought from this vendor. This vendor is from Kentucky and hopfully doesn't have nything to do with Lone Oak. thanks

I use and accept Paypal
bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 12:25 PM   #117
iwantanssr

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie
I'm bidding on some chrome from ebay and was hoping this wasn't James (tammy1107 ( 690) ) and if not has anyone from the board bought from this vendor. This vendor is from Kentucky and hopfully doesn't have nything to do with Lone Oak. thanks

I think I read something on one of the threads about her. I'll go read back and see if I can find it.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:43 PM   #118
86swb
Born a Chevy Man

This guy needs to be closed down before someone shoots him. Hope everone takes head to all these warnings about this jerk.

*1986 Chevy SWB Silverado
*1984 Chevy Longbed Silverado

New Kia Sportage (Wife's car and she loves it)

CHEVY, American made w/pride!

If you can read this, YOU NEED TO THANK A TEACHER!
If you can read this in ENGLISH, PLEASE THANK A SOLDIER!
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND BLESS OUR FIGHTING TROOPS
86swb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #119
Mongo
YES_____NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantanssr
I think I read something on one of the threads about her. I'll go read back and see if I can find it.
Unless you are looking for an "ok" chrome job something for a daily driver. I would not buy from her.
A friend of mine got a set of chrome plated chevelle headlight bezels from her.... honestly his original bezels looked better after a good polishing.

Help support the board
Old 08-13-2005, 01:24 PM   #120
sdkid

In case anyone missed it, this link was posted in gd.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-72...QQcmdZViewItem

Help somebody...If you can....VanZant

We're not wrong, we're not sorry, and its probably gonna happen again. That's the truth about men.
Tracy Byrd

Member# 13924
'70 c10, 350/350
'68 c10 250/4spd
'68 c10 no eng/trans fac ps/pb/ac/at
(future father/sons project)
'48 Chevy Loadmaster
sdkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 02:08 PM   #121
iwantanssr

If you want to check someones feedback go to toolhaus.org and enter their username.sure wish we had.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:20 PM   #122
55chevy
Car Truck Bike Nut

Texas

I am really surprised some of them Texas boys havn't gone and given this a$$hole a good ole military blanket party, he is gonna mess with the wrong biker one of these days. Heck, I would be happy to help discipline the fool if I was closer, come on guys, put on some panty hose and pay him a visit.
94 3500 TD dually
so many cars so little time
72 K2 CST 2WD Blazer
55chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:11 PM   #123
1991s10

He told me he was going to shoot me if i went to his house so I'm waiting to catch him at a car show and I'll get him for everybody.I heard he will be in Arlington at the swap meet next month
Old 08-17-2005, 08:27 PM   #124
Jwill41

I saw him at the Arlington swap meet a couple of years in a row so he probably will be there.

67 1/2 ton GMC short step side
68 1/2 ton Chevy long fleet side
72 1/2 ton Chevy Suburban
99 1/2 ton Chevy Suburban

founder (and only member) of the primer/clearcoat club
Jwill41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 04:13 AM   #125
jc

hes selling tons of new stuff on ebay now .
and perhaps some where else
keep your gaurd up for this guy.
1967 c-10 lwb (THE FARMERS DAUGHTER)
jc is offline   Reply With Quote