The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #226
Drifters
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Escondido,Ca
Posts: 329
Re: 68c10/c6

Hey guys just letting you know going to sell this project if you know anyone who might be interested? My C40 project has taken priority the fab work is just about done! Let me know thanks
Drifters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:22 PM   #227
bodydropped68
Registered User
 
bodydropped68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 700
Re: 68c10/c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifters View Post
Hey guys just letting you know going to sell this project if you know anyone who might be interested? My C40 project has taken priority the fab work is just about done! Let me know thanks
Danm it wish I had the $$$$ truck looks kickass. Your c40 is lookking good going to be a neat Hauler. What's happening with the GMC? Keepm up the great work and have a great day.
bodydropped68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #228
Drifters
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Escondido,Ca
Posts: 329
Re: 68c10/c6

I wish I could keep the 68 Corvette truck but I just have too many projects going on the 68 GMC I'm keeping that I'm gonna keep it patina and just drive it every day
Drifters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:53 AM   #229
bodydropped68
Registered User
 
bodydropped68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 700
Re: 68c10/c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifters View Post
I wish I could keep the 68 Corvette truck but I just have too many projects going on the 68 GMC I'm keeping that I'm gonna keep it patina and just drive it every day
Good to hear that's a way cool truck as well
bodydropped68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:26 PM   #230
Drifters
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Escondido,Ca
Posts: 329
Re: 68c10/c6

Well bodydropped68 it looks like I'm going to finish the truck a lot of people have been hammering me to finish it.
Drifters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:13 AM   #231
bodydropped68
Registered User
 
bodydropped68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 700
Re: 68c10/c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifters View Post
Well bodydropped68 it looks like I'm going to finish the truck a lot of people have been hammering me to finish it.
That's awesome to hear. Man that truck is going to be fun to drive
bodydropped68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com