The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 AM   #1
Cornwallrc

You guys rock!!

First off, I've been floating around on the forums for a while now.... and I make a point to stop in and check out the photoshop section often... I'm inspired but what you guys can do!! Very talented!!! I was wondering if someone could help me out with something... I found the "Cartoonish" picture on the web someplace and its very close to what my truck is going to look like, I was wondering if it would be possible to get the "Orange on the bottom section" to match the orange color on the top half?? The hood looks close to the right color.. Mine's Hugger Orange and White. and put the honeycomb grill (black and or grey) with the blue bow tie in the grill, and off the hood?? And is it possible to turn the side marker lights to a solid 1 piece marker light instead of the double ones on it?? and my light's in the front bumper are amber not clear??. Would it be too much to ask to put on the upper and lower mouldings (chrome and black)?? It would then match up perfectly with the truck I'm building right now. I have the same rims as whats in the pic with the same fat BFG's, and the truck has the same 2 tone paint scheme.. Thanks a bunch!!! You guys rock!
I'd love to be able to do this stuff... But everytime I try, I screw it all up...
Attached Images

Last edited by Cornwallrc; 01-12-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Cornwallrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #2
McCoyAZ

Re: You guys rock!!

Mostly what you wanted.
Attached Images

McCoyAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
Cornwallrc

Re: You guys rock!!

Thats Awesome!!!! thank you for taking the time to do that for me... Very much appreciated!!! very much an art!!
Cornwallrc is offline   Reply With Quote