The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
Thrill4130

1967 c10 11,200mi 327

I figured I would put some pictures up of the new to me truck I’ve been working on lately. Trying to decide if I’m going to keep it or sell it and put money towards finishing my shortbed 67. This truck has been interesting. I have a inspection 85’ and some shop receipts from 67’ that we’re in the truck still. Apparently original owner passed away in 85’ and his wife parked the truck. Had to chisel the rock hard weather stripping out. All rubber was rock hard. 327 4 barrel was clean inside when I pulled air cleaner and valve covers. Had oil still but diff was dry but not rusty. Confused on that one. New plugs, points, wires, alt., battery, master, brake lines, pads, wheel cylinders, windshield, rockers, cab corner, fixed few wires, getting original white walls soon, fluids, radiator, hoses and weatherstripping. Hopefully drives like a champ next week. Waiting on fuel sending unit because old on was way clogged up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Thrill4130 is offline   Reply With Quote