The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-17-2016, 10:41 PM   #1
rcollins2867

Talking 1957 Chevy Apache 3100

1957 Chevy Apache Stepside Truck in great condition for a 59 year old truck, it has bench seat, a correct 283 v8 motor (it may very well be the original numbers matching motor, I have checked the numbers and it seems to be year correct) however no original title or paper work to confirm, it has 3 or 4 speed transmission and the clutch needs replacement, body straight, no dents, very little rust in passenger lower door pocket, however doors still hang correct with no sagging, only surface rust no rusted through sheet metal, motor not frozen and spins, just needs to have ignition upgraded from points to hei, and possible transmission switch as this truck has a clutch. I have owned several of this year series and this is the best starter truck for a restoration, hot rod, resto mod truck, or daily driver that i have ever owned or seen at this price point period, it is has great cab corners, great sheet metal such as solid metal around front and rear windshields, no dents, little surface rust, very solid fenders, hood, and doors, which are all great, doors not sagging and solid, i am including the front 2 piece floor pans that need to be welded in, but 85% to 90% of this truck is solid, please do not call if you do not know or want a restoration project, or if you expect to not do any work at all as it is 59 years old and not new!!! This truck can be a running driving truck with maybe a weekend of work to get it running, and a good daily driver with paint and cleaning it up...
Parts included with the truck:

1. 2 Front Fender side spears "Chevy 3100"
2. Front and rear bumpers.
3. 2 piece new floor pan.

Call rob (510) 472-9091, Truck located in Atlanta Georgia, i am from California and have a nor cal number, please serious inquires only, no trades...and no help needed to sell truck. $5000.00 obo

Last edited by rcollins2867; 06-17-2016 at 11:19 PM.
rcollins2867 is offline   Reply With Quote