The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #1
norway

NPD. Never again

placed an order in January, they charged my card at once and they should have the parts ready for pickup around 20 February , they have noting in stock so they had to have the parts from some Florida location. National parts depo charged my card right away and I thought everything was fine, when the parts was delayed we had to get someone else (my son) to get them, the NPD then refuses to release the parts that we pay one month earlier. Even if he had a passport, drivers license, and credit card with photo. The bad thing for us is that we live in Norway and had a container to be shipped to Europe the day after., MasterCard in Norway even send NPD a email to confirm that everything was ok, nothing helped., what to do then.?, we drove down to a company based in Orange count and they had all the parts in stock. Never-never do business with National Part Depo again, it cost us one day of California Holliday and would much more like to go to Venice beach.
norway is offline   Reply With Quote