The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #1
350TacoZilla

1963 Gmc 1500- Do I have an odd duck

So currently I'm laid up after 3rd back surgery here on 6th and so that gives me lots of time to ponder small details of what I want to do with my truck once I'm able to work on it again. I also keep thinking of small things I noticed with my truck that doesnt seem to be the norm and was hoping to get some info. I bought the truck from 2nd owner who had just gotten it so truck was almost a 1 owner truck and as far as I know is not modded in any way.(purists please look away before I start my build) But if it makes you feel better the truck may be near original but needs alot of work (rust,previous repaint,smokes,brakes,no bed floor etc)

1st- 3/4 ton long bed stepside with a dana rear axle not eaton, is this normal? No pics but you know what a dana 60 looks like.

2nd- Giant box under dash that says motorola on it for radio that I havent seen in other's trucks.

350TacoZilla is offline   Reply With Quote