The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-30-2017, 12:40 PM   #26
Travis-65lincoln

Re: '68 air ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Makeit View Post
airbagit. airslamit. sound pretty close, you honestly shouldn't be surprised if folks confused the two. should have put a bit more thought into that, don't you think?

good luck. i think you're really gonna need it.
Honestly would it matter what name the company is? Because we are in Mesa or even AZ for that matter we would be put in the same category.

But it's all good my friend word of mouth now a days travels fast
Travis-65lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #27
hewittca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis-65lincoln View Post
Honestly would it matter what name the company is? Because we are in Mesa or even AZ for that matter we would be put in the same category.

I'm going to have to agree with Willie. From an air ride outsiders perspective currently looking into getting an air setup for my truck, I've heard of the bad reputation for airbagit. Knowing that they use a few different names, I automatically assumed airslamit was associated with them and didn't even bother looking into what your company has to offer because of that. That's going to be a hard misconception to shake for newcomers like me.
-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:58 PM   #28
Travis-65lincoln

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I'm going to have to agree with Willie. From an air ride outsiders perspective currently looking into getting an air setup for my truck, I've heard of the bad reputation for airbagit. Knowing that they use a few different names, I automatically assumed airslamit was associated with them and didn't even bother looking into what your company has to offer because of that. That's going to be a hard misconception to shake for newcomers like me.
It will just take time, and good thing is we knew this going in. Thanks for your input.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:17 PM   #29
Willie Makeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis-65lincoln View Post

one of the best & most innovative air ride suppliers in the entire industry is in AZ and i have NEVER heard of anyone getting him confused with airbagit, airslamit, aircrapit or air-anything-it for that matter.

names matter bro.

negativity is the hardest thing to overcome for ANY business, much less a new business. regardless of whether it's true or not.

not trying to beat you up, only offering a perspective from a person who has purchased thousands of dollars in air ride components over the past 10 years or so. as a consumer, negative word of mouth travels much much faster than positive.
Willie Makeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 02:30 PM   #30
Travis-65lincoln

I agree with you to a point and this is a good conversation so no worries about beating me up. This is good info, look man the good can't come with out out the bad. The bad is telling you what you need to fix or improve on. So hearing anything from customer could and should be used to help move any company forward.

I do agree bad news travels very fast. But you have to remember the C10 "group" if you will is small and tight bunch compared to the rest of the industry. So it is a little easier to separate yourself or make waves...lol. Also Alot of big and small companies in AZ use us to buy accuair or Airlift products because we always stock deep.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:14 AM   #31
andrewmp6

Travis you guys should look in to becoming on a vendor on here.We have a huge market on here with all the years trucks on here.
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 12:04 PM   #32
Travis-65lincoln

Your right. Im gonna look in to that. Run special for any member of this forum. Let me find out how to do that.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:15 AM   #33
andrewmp6

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php
andrewmp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:48 PM   #34
Rochlow

You only spend 10k on Porterbuilt if you use the extreme level kits. If you use the entry level kits it will be comparable to other kits

Last edited by Rochlow; 04-06-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Rochlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #35
Dwyert4

So, has anyone used the airmaxx kit? I'm just looking for a system more for lowering when parked and lifting while driving. Already have a 2-5 lowering kit but looking for a better stance and a little lower while parked.
Dwyert4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:04 PM   #36
azle

I would do it! I would also add this to the set up
https://store.airslamit.com/default/...ual-panel.html
Azle
azle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:52 PM   #37
Robznob11

For the OP.... you dont need a kit! Its not hard to bag a c10! Look at my bagged hot rod thread! Real deal top of the line equipment for cheap! If you know what to get then you can save money by shopping around! And for anyone wanting to ball on it cause its manual ....oh well thats what i wanted! I could have had the slam specialities manifold for $100 more but decided to keep it simple, accuair v4 would have only been $200 more😂
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote