The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-12-2018, 05:12 PM   #1
TheOriginalFarmboy

Hey everyone

Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while and finally signed up. I'm from the interior of BC, Canada, been collecting these old bowties with my old man, got about 14 pre 1980 trucks now. One reason I joined though is because I'm looking for info on a set of wheels I picked up. I don't know why, but I don't have permission to post in "what it's worth", and I posted in general discussion but it was shot down and deleted almost immediately, and I don't know why. Anyway, picked up another square over the holidays, 77 k25, and when I pulled up to look at it there was a set of tires on mags in the box, just your run of the mill centerline jellybeans. Not a huge fan of that wheels style, so I got home and scrubbed em up with the intention of selling them. While washing I noticed a brand embossed in the back of the wheel, Dan Gurney Ind. Did a little research and found a lot of racing history Dan branded Merc Cougars, and loads of Vdub wheels. However, I could not find a single piece of info on their eight lugs. I'm just wondering how common these wheels were, if Dan Gurney wheels are collectable at all or if they're worth anything. They're 16.5x10. Pic attached is the wheels, thanks everyone!
Attached Images

1972 IH 1200
1977 K25 Daily
2007 Murano Wife's
TheOriginalFarmboy is offline   Reply With Quote