The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2016, 09:04 PM   #1
Senior Member
A1971Blazer's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 1,026
'71 Gravel Guards/Shields/Deflectors

Whatever they're called?
Top sides are smooth....bottom sides slightly pitted
really nice set
Name:  IMG_0225.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  38.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0227.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  41.8 KB
One has this small hole...looks like a wire had been run thru it?
I can weld it up if necessary...
Name:  IMG_0229.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  47.6 KB

Asking $50.00 shipped.....OBO
I did a quick blast on them....can blast fully and primer for an extra $10.00
1970 Chevrolet K/5 Blazer
1972 Chevrolet K/5 Blazer

Last edited by A1971Blazer; 05-20-2016 at 10:59 AM.
A1971Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013