The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-23-2019, 10:46 PM   #26
Driver_WT

Re: Brand new vent windows don't fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze57 View Post
Again another huge pet peeve of mine -- we as truck builders professional or novice -we end up buying parts that we need ---hoping it all fits ----well guess what -- they dont !!!!!!!!!!!! so here we are -- spending good $$$$$$$ on repo parts --- i understand alot of this is made overseas ---not all but alot --- i dont know where quality control comes to play here ....i have been thru this before many times myself and having to either fight my way to get it to fit or try to deal with part houses for refund or parts that work is just v v frustrating .
i have read many threads on this from different people stating the same thing --- good money for inferior parts --------very sad
just my opinion is all
I agree and sometimes you end up buying some parts too early, and then by the time for figure out that they will not work, the return/refund period with the parts house has gone by.