The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's thread of miscelaneous stuff

Couple more pics from Little Falls. A Ranchero in someones backyard...

And since winter is around the corner, might as well get into the spirit of it. How about a fish house. But not your ordinary fish house you pull out to your favorite frozen pond. This one drives itself in style.

Next morning I have to drive up to Motley and look at a few boilers. Gots ta pay the bills ya know. One of the prettiest areas of the state, IMHO is in the Lincoln lakes area, which is between Little Falls and Motley. Rolling wooded hills and this time of year the colors are popping. But I'm not out looking at the trees drop their leaves. Just north of Cushing I saw this parked along the road.

There's a couple of things that always capture my attention through the area though. First is this tower. Its got a walkway or viewing area up top and I can't think of any others like it in the state. I want to call it a fire watchers tower, but I don't think it is. It's one of those things though that you drive by and can't help but think of climbing up it. Even if you are of a mind that would never EVER do such a thing, when you see the ladder and the platform on top you're gonna think of being there and looking around.

The other thing in the area is a for sale lot along Hwy 10 at a towing shop. You might think that's pretty lame, and maybe your right, but I always see something there worth a look. This one was barely worth the look because of the extensive rust, but look I did anyway.

Ooooh, comes with a matching (sort of) trailer...

And it's right across from this place...

For all your boulder needs. You know, cuz everyone needs a boulder or 3.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote